+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536
Results 351 to 355 of 355

Thread: 4/8 Live Feed Discussion

  1. #351
    HELL-O DR OLIVER! stacerace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Bethany, Oklahoma
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,905

    Re: 4/8 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetjadesmommy;2906663;
    the icident I was talking about took place between Shelia (or maybe Sharon, but I think it was Shelia) and Jen in the kitchen. She was following her around as she was doing dishes, whisperig about Ryan being "a Racist."

    Now whether or not I think Ryan is a racist? Probably not, and I haven't seen or heard him say anything that would lead me to think that. I think she was just trying to bad mouth him to save herself.
    I see. I haven't scoured youtube to see what all was there on the subject and I only watch BBAD so there are coversations I had missed. I just saw the one video of Parker asking Jen straight up about it.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

    "We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

    "Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

  2. #352
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Misery or Missouri if you prefer.
    Posts
    3,735

    Re: 4/8 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;2906696;
    I see. I haven't scoured youtube to see what all was there on the subject and I only watch BBAD so there are coversations I had missed. I just saw the one video of Parker asking Jen straight up about it.
    Stace the incident that sweetjadesmommy is talking about was aired on the CBS show...Jen leaned in close to Sheila washing dishes and said "Ryan is a racist!" Of course it was an edited moment but she said it nonetheless.

    Shows ya what depths she would have sunk to to stay in the game.

  3. #353
    HELL-O DR OLIVER! stacerace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Bethany, Oklahoma
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,905

    Re: 4/8 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2906716;
    Stace the incident that sweetjadesmommy is talking about was aired on the CBS show...Jen leaned in close to Sheila washing dishes and said "Ryan is a racist!" Of course it was an edited moment but she said it nonetheless.

    Shows ya what depths she would have sunk to to stay in the game.
    Thanks Misti. I missed a lot of the earlier CBS shows. Although I was a Jen fan (was glad to see her go but that's because I couldn't stand Parker) I do agree that she was devious and I don't put it past her to use that as a ploy to get them to vote out Ryan and Allison instead of her and Parker..
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

    "We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

    "Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

  4. #354
    Magical Elf MFWalkoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    16,296

    Re: 4/8 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Truce;2906664;
    Wasn't James the one that used the N-word, something about "don't come N*gger knocking". He has a mouth to talk.
    I haven't heard James or Ryan use that word. I did hear Matt use it more than once, trying to sound "street" in a casual way.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

  5. #355
    Yoffy lifts a finger... fluff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    43,485

    Re: 4/8 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Truce;2906664;
    Wasn't James the one that used the N-word, something about "don't come N*gger knocking". He has a mouth to talk.
    Yes he did use it.
    He didn't call anyone the word specifically, he used it in the context you stated, but even so that's bad enough imo.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.