+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: 4/8 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 4/8 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2905376;
    OMG James just whispered to Sharon he has more for the live show tomorrow night...then he whispered something about Ryan being called a racist on national television.
    Yeah - I can see James doing something dirty like that on the live show. But I bet he doesn't know about the delay and that not everything is shown. Hopefully BB is smart enough to block it before it hits the air!

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;2905379;
    I look forward to it. Another great way to promote peace!

I think it makes them look rediculous to not appreciate their time in BB and go out with their heads held high. It's a game. Realize that and move on. If James had played a better game....he wouldn't be leaving. End of story. Biggest sore losers ever.
    Yeah - I can see James making the biggest stink on his way out!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2903507;
    I think James is more pissed that Adam has admitted he threw the POV. He didn't want to win it.
    Awwwww! So sad - to bad James! It's called a GAME!

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;2905369;
    James is the one that isn't letting it go. He knows he doesn't have the votes. Why ask for one? HE brought it up. Ryan was defending himself.....as he should and as anyone, ESPECIALLY James would have done. James once again looked like an idiot. Goodbye James! BOOM! YOU'RE DUN!
    I don't think James looks like an idiot at all. What it looks like is Ryan's word doesn't mean squat. I think it's good that James is bringing it out in the open so the others know Ryan can't be trusted. I just wish they would have brought Nat out and confronted her as well. Let them all eat each other alive.

Regarding the "racist" thing about Ryan, i definitely get that vibe from him as well...weird.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

~~love my girl~~ sweetjadesmommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by astrotronix;2906143;
    Regarding the "racist" thing about Ryan, i definitely get that vibe from him as well...weird.
    His own girlfriend started the thing about him being racist, she said herself he was racist. Sure she is a coniving b-word, but she said Ryan hated the fact that she was once with a black guy.
    please check out my website for photo retouching, restoration, and custom digital images www.dollfacephoto.wetpaint.com or find me on Myspace at www.myspace.com/dollface_photo

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHugs;2906139;
    I don't think James looks like an idiot at all. What it looks like is Ryan's word doesn't mean squat. I think it's good that James is bringing it out in the open so the others know Ryan can't be trusted. I just wish they would have brought Nat out and confronted her as well. Let them all eat each other alive.
    Yes, they WILL start to "eat each other alive" just as they have the previous 8 seasons. The thing is, you have to get to the F4 to participate. Barring any weird misaligning of the planets...James, whose word doesn't mean any more than anyone else's (except maybe Josh's), won't be tucking in his napkin, preparing to chow down with the finalists.

BUH BYE Hobo Hank....give our regards to CHELSEEYA!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetjadesmommy;2906216;
    His own girlfriend started the thing about him being racist, she said herself he was racist. Sure she is a coniving b-word, but she said Ryan hated the fact that she was once with a black guy.
    I had heard about this before but didn't see it myself. After your post I went to youtube and watched it. Parker asked Jen specifically if Ryan is a racist. (I'm wondering what led to this question...) She said that he is not racist but has a problem with interracial relationships. You can draw your own conclusions as to whether or not that means he is racist. I'm not going to say if that makes him racist to me or not because I haven't formed an opinion on that but I will agree that it could be a form of racism or prejudice at least...My grandparents aren't racist by a long shot but they also have a problem with interracial relationships (has more to do with how society responds to those relationships and innocent children produced from them...they're in their 80's and that was once the case but not as much anymore) but only between white and black. I'm white and have dated mexican and filipino guys and they had no problem with that. But they've said they would have a problem if I dated a black guy but for the reasons stated above and not for any other reason.
    Last edited by stacerace; 04-09-2008 at 06:43 PM. Reason: clarification
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

~~love my girl~~ sweetjadesmommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;2906589;
    I had heard about this before but didn't see it myself. After your post I went to youtube and watched it. Parker asked Jen specifically if Ryan is a racist. (I'm wondering what led to this question...) She said that he is not racist but has a problem with interracial relationships. You can draw your own conclusions as to whether or not that means he is racist. I'm not going to say if that makes him racist to me or not because I haven't formed an opinion on that but I will agree that it could be a form of racism or prejudice at least...My grandparents aren't racist by a long shot but they also have a problem with interracial relationships (has more to do with how society responds to those relationships and innocent children produced from them...they're in their 80's and that was once the case but not as much anymore) but only between white and black. I'm white and have dated mexican and filipino guys and they had no problem with that. But they've said they would have a problem if I dated a black guy but for the reasons stated above and not for any other reason.
    the icident I was talking about took place between Shelia (or maybe Sharon, but I think it was Shelia) and Jen in the kitchen. She was following her around as she was doing dishes, whisperig about Ryan being "a Racist."

Now whether or not I think Ryan is a racist? Probably not, and I haven't seen or heard him say anything that would lead me to think that. I think she was just trying to bad mouth him to save herself.
    please check out my website for photo retouching, restoration, and custom digital images www.dollfacephoto.wetpaint.com or find me on Myspace at www.myspace.com/dollface_photo

Wasn't James the one that used the N-word, something about "don't come N*gger knocking". He has a mouth to talk.
    Will talking about James "Looks to me like Janelle WHOPPED HIS ASS!"

+ Reply to Thread