+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 355

Thread: 4/8 Live Feed Discussion

  1. #311
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Misery or Missouri if you prefer.
    Posts
    3,735

    Re: 4/8 Live Feed Discussion

    James and Ryan having a heated discussion about when James saved Ryan over Matt and weither or not Ryan owes James one.

    Every single thing Ryan throws at James they figure out all orignated out of Natalies mouth. Ryan seems very flustered.

  2. #312
    Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Where the Wild Things Are
    Age
    35
    Posts
    21,530

    Re: 4/8 Live Feed Discussion

    Why does James think everyone owes him something? Seriously King James. Get over yourself.

  3. #313
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Misery or Missouri if you prefer.
    Posts
    3,735

    Re: 4/8 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;2905355;
    Why does James think everyone owes him something? Seriously King James. Get over yourself.
    He just told Ryan why, back when he saved Ryan over Matt...Ryan told him I owe you one...James told him a big one and Ryan agreed. Now that James tried to call on that favor Ryan denied him.

  4. #314
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Misery or Missouri if you prefer.
    Posts
    3,735

    Re: 4/8 Live Feed Discussion

    Why won't Ryan let it go already, James told him to stop over and over.

  5. #315
    Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Where the Wild Things Are
    Age
    35
    Posts
    21,530

    Re: 4/8 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2905363;
    He just told Ryan why, back when he saved Ryan over Matt...Ryan told him I owe you one...James told him a big one and Ryan agreed. Now that James tried to call on that favor Ryan denied him.
    And so what? He "saved" Ryan over Matt....seriously? James wanted him gone so bad. He still doesn't OWE him ANYTHING. He should have evicted Ryan. Ironic, eh?

  6. #316
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    463

    Re: 4/8 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;2905355;
    Why does James think everyone owes him something? Seriously King James. Get over yourself.
    First James begs Ryan for a vote...when Ry says it won't be beneficial for him to vote for James...James starts calling him out. Does he think THAT'LL convince Ryan to save him???? lol James is really off his game and deperate now.

  7. #317
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Misery or Missouri if you prefer.
    Posts
    3,735

    Re: 4/8 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;2905365;
    And so what? He "saved" Ryan over Matt....seriously? James wanted him gone so bad. He still doesn't OWE him ANYTHING. He should have evicted Ryan. Ironic, eh?
    Absolutely thats one of those hindsight things, if he'd saved Matt, then Nat wouldn't have played the whole game to for vengence. Same thing 3 weeks running right? lol

  8. #318
    Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Where the Wild Things Are
    Age
    35
    Posts
    21,530

    Re: 4/8 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2905364;
    Why won't Ryan let it go already, James told him to stop over and over.
    James is the one that isn't letting it go. He knows he doesn't have the votes. Why ask for one? HE brought it up. Ryan was defending himself.....as he should and as anyone, ESPECIALLY James would have done. James once again looked like an idiot. Goodbye James! BOOM! YOU'RE DUN!

  9. #319
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    463

    Re: 4/8 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;2905369;
    James is the one that isn't letting it go. He knows he doesn't have the votes. Why ask for one? HE brought it up. Ryan was defending himself.....as he should and as anyone, ESPECIALLY James would have done. James once again looked like an idiot. Goodbye James! BOOM! YOU'RE DUN!
    As Hobo Hank rides off into the sunset...Happy trails to you, hope we never meet again....

    Give our love to SEEYA CHELSEEYA...wouldn't wanna BE YA!

  10. #320
    Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Where the Wild Things Are
    Age
    35
    Posts
    21,530

    Re: 4/8 Live Feed Discussion

    And James just told Sheila he wants her to get to final two and he would give her his vote. Again, ironic.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.