+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/8 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 4/8 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2904189;
    I can not believe I'm actually rooting for a Sharon/Sheila final two. Oh Big Brother, this house, these people, this game!
    I can't believe you are either! hehe I guess I need to pull for Sharon. She is from where I live, about an hour or so away.. I just can't pull for any of them.. I feel just like they all suck and none of them deserve to win. Not a single one. I think I hope Shelia wins it all.. I dunno.. its so hard to root for someone you just hate.
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Sheila's cracking me up saying ...how awesome that party was, so many people, action packed. lol

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;2904245;
    I can't believe you are either! hehe I guess I need to pull from Sharon. She is from where I live, about an hour or so away.. I just can't pull for any of them.. I feel just like they all suck and none of them deserve to win. Not a single one. I think I hope Shelia wins it all.. I dunno.. its so hard to root for someone you just hate.
    Wow Pink I live within a couple hours of Sharon too we must be pretty close. Why not Sheila she can get some waxing and maybe some facelifts, better than Adam blowing it up his nose, Nat spending it on some beaver retreat, Ryan blowing it all on Jen. Uggh just typing this makes me think lets just give the $500k to charity please let something good come from this season.

Yowza! 26 pages already?! Did something big happen today? Why so much chatter?

I only watch this show with the strict rule not to think of how someone will spend the winnings or I would be waiting outside their bank with a mask, a club, an orphan and a nun.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by talula;2904271;
    NOooo thats why there was so much chatter it was wishful thinking and bordem of waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by talula;2904271;
    Other than James walking around naked, not much of anything happened. It's mostly another day of the usual Pinks vs. Nataloons head-butting.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Oh, I don't know...

The buzz that started last night that Nat would be the next target has put a smile on many faces... Even those of the James fans...

(Keep holding those "Shelia winning" thoughts... Real or pretend...)

;0))
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

I would not like to see natalie win but have to say i would rather her get it over sheila. (that whole sentence made me throw up a little bit in my mouth)...

Quote Originally Posted by jennyp220;2904345;
    I would not like to see natalie win but have to say i would rather her get it over sheila. (that whole sentence made me throw up a little bit in my mouth)...
    Me too!

For putting this pathetic cast together, I think BB deserves to have Adam win. Nothing would be funnier than to see Adam representing the show on talk shows, babbling his rapid-fire gibberish, while Regis and Kelly smile and nod, not understanding a word.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread