+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4/7 Live Feed Transcripts

Re: 4/7 Live Feed Transcripts

Girls are still in the bathroom. Nat is reading the bible and Sharon and Sheila talking about relationships mostly Sharon and Jacob's.

Lock down is over. Nat and Sheila got to get some food and then head outside. The girls are suntanning again and Sharon is still talking about Jacob.

James and Adam on other feeds sleeping. No sign of Adam but I believe he is asleep in the HOH.

Some Nat bashing going on in the hot tub:

Sheila: I think Adam will take Natalie to the end because he knows everyone hates her.

Sharon shares that she thinks Matt believes Nat lost him the game. James plans on driving that point home when he gets to sequester, wanting to make sure Nat gets no votes from the sequester crowd.

James admits to Sheila and Sharon that he pees sitting down so he doesn't HAVE to wash his hands. Apparently he heard them talking smack about it, Sheila was laughing that he overheard them. Sheila is also still miffed that Natalie laughed when James "antiqued" her with the flour.

Sheila to James: "Adam is officially the biggest jerk, over you. Know that!" ( I don't know why she said that).
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Sheila calls Sharon the "ultimate friggin' pawn." She also tells James that if he was up against anyone else, he'd stay, but not against Sharon. Sheila says she has to win something this week or she's done. She knows that!

James wonders if he can stir the pot a little more before he goes. Just as long as it doesn't involve her, decrees Sheila.

"At a moment's notice, she's a Las Vegas hooker," James says of Natalie. General trashing of her top on the live show, and her silver high heels. Sheila giggles. James continues: "Obviously she's trying to make up for something she lacks up here (pointing to his head)." Sharon and Sheila agree, that's why some girls dress like that. Sheila explains that she got her boobs done not to show them off, but to make herself feel better and look good in her clothes.

James leaves, and Sheila continues on about how people are judging them, she put herself on national tv and she sucks at math and numbers, now everyone knows. Sharon chews her lip.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Funny stuff...

<<<<Sheila to James: "Adam is officially the biggest jerk, over you. Know that!" ( I don't know why she said that).>>>>

Because she thinks James IS the biggest jerk???

At this point, I think lip chewing Sharon should be concerned...

Wed. vote may be monumental.... (gNaT - That has nothing to with "Virtue", or pedestal... HaH!!)

;0))
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12