+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/7 Live Feed Discussion

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

4/7 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding the live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy thread.

If you want to discuss a specific portion of the transcript, please quote it here so we know what you're talking about.

In addition, please don't use this thread to pseudo-transcribe. Transcribe in the transcription thread, and discuss things in here. That way, people who want to see what's going on on the feeds have a place to read that, and people who want to talk about what's going on can do that here.

Please take any strategy (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy thread here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...ssion-bb9.html

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season.

If it doesn't happen today please don't discuss it here. There are threads for almost every topic, please use them.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: 4/7 Live Feed Discussion

Anyone here today?

This is driving me nuts. I cant find out if Ryan used the veto and if James is now on the block. HELP!!!!!!

Yes and yes

PWS
    FORT Fogey

You can always check the state of play thread, Tx24fan. But to answer your question, yup, James is on the block.
    ETA oops, guess the state of play thread hadn't been updated, so that wouldn't have helped! But usually it is very up to date.
    Last edited by PWS; 04-07-2008 at 01:06 PM.

I just updated the State of Play thread, so now it contains your answer.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Thanks everyone

Am I missing something????? I just went on the State of Play and just seen what days the veto, hoh and food comp are being played...not who won veto....?????? And all it says in the last entry if "updated." I know I have to be missing something!

Quote Originally Posted by Nani;2900518;
    Am I missing something????? I just went on the State of Play and just seen what days the veto, hoh and food comp are being played...not who won veto....?????? And all it says in the last entry if "updated." I know I have to be missing something!
    Scroll up some more. It's at the top part of the first post.

I'm caught up but will likely quit watching after Wednesday. I just cannot stand these people and wish that there was some way james could stay. he may not be my vote for best united states citizen and i would not give up a ticket to Heaven for him but he adds some intelligence (unlike natalie who, while she is enjoying success and does do well in comps, makes my ears bleed from her idiotic questions and misuse of the Bible) and some charisma (in a bad way and a good way) to this bland bunch. Even the orgies and the stripping and so forth did not spice up the show because deep down we knew it was skank and not entertainment. Heck, I have cinemax. Anyway, I will miss the boards because people are so funny and I stalk mfwalkoff for good quotes, but not miss the show at all. hopefully watch til wed then catch up with the next season.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast