+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/7 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fogey

Re: 4/7 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;2900996;
    Exactly! And if I was her....I wouldn't feel like I owed any of them an explanation. Why should she tell them? In fact Chelsia told her not to give them any ammo to tease her about.
    Juls don't you fear her reaction and mental stability when she realizes America knows the truth of the matter??? I do I'm worried because she's said many times how she wanted to kill herself over the breakup with her boyfriend. I hope she's stronger than I think she is and God really does protect her.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;2900966;
    But iguana, how could you forget the pinky swear, where he made her promise not to tell? I guess she HAS kept her promise...

why, yes, yes she has. sheesh.

such a proud, proud day for womenkind.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2901007;
    Juls don't you fear her reaction and mental stability when she realizes America knows the truth of the matter??? I do I'm worried because she's said many times how she wanted to kill herself over the breakup with her boyfriend. I hope she's stronger than I think she is and God really does protect her.
    Nope, not at all. Natalie will be just fine.

I think Nat isn't dumb and I'm sure they have asked her questions about her evenings with Matt in the DR. She has to know people have seen it and with each HG asking questions about it, she has got to know by now. She's just keeping her promise to not say anything.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I think she knows that America knows the truth by now but just doesn't feel like she should have to discuss it with the other houseguests.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

She knows. I think she already knew. But she definitely knew after she read the rule book that said the live feeds are on 24/7 and in all rooms.

Oh, I think she knows, and is just blowing smoke... And I think she's a lot more stable than she is letting on... Have you seen any BB angle gNat hasn't worked?

Didn't she claim in the conversation game that "common sense" is much more important than intelligence??

In all seriousness, she is the core of the game - for now... And getting her out will be the most entertaining aspect of this next week...

;0))

PK wringing hands and chuckling in anticipation...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

FORT Fogey

Thanks forum friends, I guess I'm in the minority with my thought that she's not going to be able to handle things well after the show...of course winning the game would make it all a lot more tolerable.

I think Nat has a darn good chance of winning at this point. Depending on if she can win her comps and I think she can.

Quote Originally Posted by PK...;2901044;
    Oh, I think she knows, and is just blowing smoke... And I think she's a lot more stable than she is letting on... Have you seen any BB angle gNat hasn't worked?

Didn't she claim in the conversation game that "common sense" is much more important than intelligence??

In all seriousness, she is the core of the game - for now... And getting her out will be the most entertaining aspect of this next week...

;0))

PK wringing hands and chuckling in anticipation...
    She is definitely controlling every aspect of the game right now. She even has the majority of them actually believing that they are playing for God! My husband and I laugh everytime the TC thing is brought up. It just goes to show that you never know what people will do when you throw them into a house together without any outside influence for several months. They are going to look at themselves and be so embarrassed!

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2901055;
    Thanks forum friends, I guess I'm in the minority with my thought that she's not going to be able to handle things well after the show...of course winning the game would make it all a lot more tolerable.

I think Nat has a darn good chance of winning at this point. Depending on if she can win her comps and I think she can.
    We're not just forum friends, we're all fuuuuurrrrrrends here!

So what are the hamsters up to right now?
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread