+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/7 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 4/7 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by jennyp220;2900636;
    I'm caught up but will likely quit watching after Wednesday. I just cannot stand these people and wish that there was some way james could stay. he may not be my vote for best united states citizen and i would not give up a ticket to Heaven for him but he adds some intelligence (unlike natalie who, while she is enjoying success and does do well in comps, makes my ears bleed from her idiotic questions and misuse of the Bible) and some charisma (in a bad way and a good way) to this bland bunch. Even the orgies and the stripping and so forth did not spice up the show because deep down we knew it was skank and not entertainment. Heck, I have cinemax. Anyway, I will miss the boards because people are so funny and I stalk mfwalkoff for good quotes, but not miss the show at all. hopefully watch til wed then catch up with the next season.
    I'm a die hard fan and will never quit watching. If these people weren't so dysFUNctional we would have nothing to talk about. I enjoy everyone's posts and sarcastic comments too much to even consider not watching. Yep, I'm addicted.

Quote Originally Posted by PK...;2900779;
    I have a feeling/hope that Nat will out herself this week... That would be most entertaining...

If Sharon and Ryan compare notes, she's in trouble, likewise if James tells Sharon how gsNat tried to muscle in on his deal with Adam, likewise...

For THAT matter, if any of the girls and guys compare notes, she's toast...

I can't wait...

;0))
    I have nothing against Nat but would love to see that just for the pure entertainment value.

Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by susanr342;2900801;
    Didn't they all swear on the bible near the first of the season that none of them were secret couples. I am sure that Nat took part in that but now won't swear on the bible when the guys ask her too. Maybe because she is playing them and has no intention of taking them to the final 3.
    I'm thinking "final 3" is NOT what gNat won't swear about on the Bible...

;0))
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

pat
    Just thinking

These people who have the feeds do a fantastic job. I'm loving reading all this. Further, I like reading all of the opinions. I really hope Misticat is right about Nat cause I'm going to be really worried if someone as Stupid as Nat makes it to the end. Shiela comes off as a real idiot, we'll see. Adam and Ryan sound like Jr. High School Boys. I don't believe all the things James claims to have done. I really hate to see James go. But when he does,,,,the rest of them will start turning on each other. Could get interesting.
    pat

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by susanr342;2900708;
    I can't tell which side Nat is with - is she true to Adam & Ryan or to Sheila & Sharon. She tells both sides that she is with them and against the other. The girls are now in the bathroom discussing the girls sending the guys home and how they have no back bone etc.
    she's playing both and has been for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by PK...;2900812;
    Exactly. She can keep on denying it all she wants, but Ryan and Adam were right there in the room when she gave her last...um, "performance." They know she's full of it, that's why they keep hounding her about it.

I'd have a bit more respect for her if she'd just own up to it instead of playing the wide-eyed innocent.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar

I wonder...

BB is "nudging" the HGs in the Diary Room towards their script... Is it possible they could manipulate the live feeds to nudge viewers in the direction they want them to go?

It would seem unless all HGs are accounted for at any given time, some things could slip under the radar...

(Hi pat...

Nice to have another of my generation following this "thing"...

;0))
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PK...;2900860;
    I wonder...

BB is "nudging" the HGs in the Diary Room towards their script... Is it possible they could manipulate the live feeds to nudge viewers in the direction they want them to go?

It would seem unless all HGs are accounted for at any given time, some things could slip under the radar...

;0))
    Following this thought too...since they are all paid performers I think its probably in there contract that they have to discuss every scenario not just what they themselves want to do. Example Sharon James on the block they really want James out but have to openly discuss evicting Sharon instead.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;2900831;
    Exactly. She can keep on denying it all she wants, but Ryan and Adam were right there in the room when she gave her last...um, "performance." They know she's full of it, that's why they keep hounding her about it.

I'd have a bit more respect for her if she'd just own up to it instead of playing the wide-eyed innocent.
    phew i am so glad you wrote that - nat's denials wre beginning to wear me down and i began thinking, "did she?'

Quote Originally Posted by PK...;2900812;

;0))
    Oh, was it on her uncovers activities with Matt?

+ Reply to Thread