+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526

Thread: 4/7 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 4/7 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by NYCJUDE;2902453;
    You mean like when ChelSEEYA was in the kitchen trashing Nat and acting like the nasty little skank she is......Nat stayed up in the HOH room, refusing to go down so Chel could tear her down "for entertainment"?? Nat "had a clue" and handled it just right...Chel came off as the lowlife trash she is.
    That's right! So now that Nat knows James plan - I hope she does the same thing so James can't spew!

Quote Originally Posted by NYCJUDE;2902485;
    If Ryan left for a medical reason, guess what? I think then you'd finally have your double eviction. No way would they let that negate the eviction process. The two people who were on the block would still have to face a vote, imo.

(I believe on Survivor when someone leaves for med reasons, Tribal council still takes place)
    That's what happens on Survivor - remember when Jonathon and then umm - can't remember her name - left - they still held Tribal Council.

If Ryan leaves for medical reasons - they better darn well go ahead with the eviction ceremony!

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDutchWoman;2902565;
    I am not so sure about that. They would blow up if CBS helped James again though.
    OMG! If they do - I will never watch any CBS program ever again! I am so sick with all the interfering they do already!

Quote Originally Posted by andee;2902712;
    Juls, (and Dawne) why would Sheila be mean to Adam if they are alone together if it is an act?
    Thanks for reminding me about their pretend carping at each other though. I didn't
    know if they were still planning on final two.
    Because even when you think you are alone in the house - you never know who could be hiding around a corner listening in! This way - they don't mess up and show they are working together! At least that's the way i see it!

The only thing that will be semi interesting to watch once James is gone is how TC turns on each other. I am hoping that somehow Sharon wins HOH, that oughta make the rest of them uncomfortable since they call her the "mole."

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by andee;2902712;
    Juls, (and Dawne) why would Sheila be mean to Adam if they are alone together if it is an act?
    Thanks for reminding me about their pretend carping at each other though. I didn't
    know if they were still planning on final two.
    Well they aren't IN love with each other. They remind me of a married couple that's been together for awhile. They get on each others nerves, ya know? But still care about each other.

But they are definitely playing it up in front of others.

+ Reply to Thread