+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/7 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 4/7 Live Feed Discussion

I can't tell which side Nat is with - is she true to Adam & Ryan or to Sheila & Sharon. She tells both sides that she is with them and against the other. The girls are now in the bathroom discussing the girls sending the guys home and how they have no back bone etc.

I get tired of listening to Nat saying James lied to her face and she doesn't trust him but she has lied to his face too. They all can tell a lie right to someone's face without even blinking an eye.

Nat just told Sharon and Sheila that she is not with the boys but with them and if she wins HOH she is putting up the boys. She has repeatedly told Ryan that he has to win HOH when she has her meetings with them. Do you think that she plans to throw the HOH to Ryan so that he does the dirty work and get rid of one of the girls?

Nat is sitting in a great position to make it to final 3. She is in with the guys and if Ryan is the next HOH Sheila and Sharon are going up. But if one of the girls (S/S) win they will put up the boys. She remains safe for another week. The only problem would be if she won HOH then she will have to play her hand and show which side she is on.

These people need to see how strong a player she is. Nat needs to go if any of them want to win.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I have a feeling/hope that Nat will out herself this week... That would be most entertaining...

If Sharon and Ryan compare notes, she's in trouble, likewise if James tells Sharon how gsNat tried to muscle in on his deal with Adam, likewise...

For THAT matter, if any of the girls and guys compare notes, she's toast...

I can't wait...

;0))
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

pat
    Just thinking

I'm wondering if maybe there are some surprises coming at the end of this show. I'm wondering if Nat is really the twit we think she is. I wonder who Adam and Ryan think they are. If someone tried to make me swear on a bible that I did or did not do something I'd tell them where to go quickly. (Unless I was in court) Do they really think we think they are pure and holy? These people have all been sleezy, they seem to forget that.

I'm a long way from the generations of most of you. These people could all be my grand kids. My youngest is 48 yrs old. I'm going to hang in there, cause I've just got to see if there are some surprises. I'm having a hard time believing Nat is as stupid as she comes off.
    pat

I too wish that they would compare notes and get rid of her next week.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pat;2900786;
    I'm having a hard time believing Nat is as stupid as she comes off.
    Hi Pat Welcome to the forums...I think Nat is exacly as she is on the show I'm ashamed for the schools where she attended. She doesn't know very much at all.

Quote Originally Posted by pat;2900786;
    I'm wondering if maybe there are some surprises coming at the end of this show. I'm wondering if Nat is really the twit we think she is. I wonder who Adam and Ryan think they are. If someone tried to make me swear on a bible that I did or did not do something I'd tell them where to go quickly. (Unless I was in court) Do they really think we think they are pure and holy? These people have all been sleezy, they seem to forget that.

I'm a long way from the generations of most of you. These people could all be my grand kids. My youngest is 48 yrs old. I'm going to hang in there, cause I've just got to see if there are some surprises. I'm having a hard time believing Nat is as stupid as she comes off.
    Didn't they all swear on the bible near the first of the season that none of them were secret couples. I am sure that Nat took part in that but now won't swear on the bible when the guys ask her too. Maybe because she is playing them and has no intention of taking them to the final 3.

+ Reply to Thread