+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/7 Live Feed Discussion

BB FAN

Re: 4/7 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by susanr342;2901270;
    Sheila is on her rant that these men need to man up and protect her and Nat when someone (Josh & James) go off on them. Then Nat says that her father is going to rip them a new one at the wrap party. I really wonder what families think of their houseguest and their actions over the last 3 months.
    I am so tired of Sheila whining that Adam should protect her. But later she is talking about female power and the fact that she needs to woman up!
    I thought she did a fine job of holding her own when James went off on her the other night. He was the one crying and foaming at the mouth.
    In her line of work she should have developed a thick skin and the ability to stand up for herself.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by NYCJUDE;2901500;
    But as for his past performance, I would hardly call his shrieking, abusive tirade at sheila "making some points".
    Valid point he lost control of himself and his emotions, he was very angry that Sheila pumped him up in Sauna then trashed him publicly amongst all the other remaining HG's behind his back.

I still see that experience as a reactive position though, when he goes after Nat I hope he has some tact and more control than he had that night.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCJUDE;2901500;
    I guess we won't know what constitutes "not being loud about it" and "some jabs' until it happens.

But as for his past performance, I would hardly call his shrieking, abusive tirade at sheila "making some points".
    I agree.

He is such an hypocrite, he has lied plenty of times, he needs to man up and stop acting like a baby. Let's not forget when he assaulted Natalie by throwing pickle juice on her all because Adam (Ryan had a hand in this too) put him up and he wasn't man enough to stand up to him or Ryan, he had to attack the woman.
    Will talking about James "Looks to me like Janelle WHOPPED HIS ASS!"

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2901481;
    He said he's not going to be loud about it. Just that he wants to make some jabs at her and why shouldn't he after all she's lied to him repeatedly. I hope he makes some of the points I would make.
    And this would serve what purpose? If it's just to knock her down and degrade her then I don't think it's right. But that's me.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by kelly54;2901504;
    I am so tired of Sheila whining that Adam should protect her. But later she is talking about female power and the fact that she needs to woman up!
    This double speak out of Sheila is amusing, she imasculates men repeatedly then expects them to stand up like some Knight in Shining Armour to defend her honor.

How completely boring BB would be if we watched a bunch of rather normal people who said please and thank you and minded their manners. The reason we watch is because of nutcases like Natalie, and out of the box folks like James who never minces words.

as an aside...

I read on another site and saw a clip on you tube where they think there was some cheating going on in this last POV between Adam and Ryan, has there been any discussion of it on here.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boogaboo;2901521;
    And this would serve what purpose? If it's just to knock her down and degrade her then I don't think it's right. But that's me.
    probably none at all because Natalie would have no clue he was even insulting her unless he yelled at her. even then she would probably say it was Satan working through him...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by boogaboo;2901521;
    I can't speak for James, but If it were me, I'd see it as I'm still part of the game and that I don't want Nat to win, maybe if I throw a few jabs at her it rattles her for the next HOH and maybe someone I want to win the game will win it because I've just rattled their competition.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TG1985;2901524;
    as an aside...

I read on another site and saw a clip on you tube where they think there was some cheating going on in this last POV between Adam and Ryan, has there been any discussion of it on here.
    i don't think it was cheating, but according to james they did gang up against him.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TG1985;2901524;

They were telling each other number answers, I don't think some of them knew that was allowed in the rules and maybe only Ryan and Adam did know that it was allowed...Any way that seems to be a point of contention between them.

I think if BB thought that was cheating they would have replayed the game with new questions or changed the game altogether.

+ Reply to Thread