+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/6 Live Feed Discussion

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 4/6 Live Feed Discussion

PWS, I think some of us people who don't like James are finally feeling like we can get a word in edge wise.

I don't know who you think besides maybe Adam would put there winnings up there noses. Sheila? I don't think so. Nat? Um, no. Ryan...not his thing.

Chelsia...likely. Josh...I have no doubt, since he said there was going to a line waiting for him when he got out of there.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;2898808;
    There's a BBUK thread in Other Reality Shows that you can bump for current discussion:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...rother-uk.html

As for BBAU, you can start a new thread in that same forum if you like. I'm not sure how many other members are able to see the show, but you never know.
    Thanks MF, thats awesome!
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2898904;
    Boy, sure not much action on the discussion board now that we know James is likely to leave. I would have thought there'd be more mourning and celebration. I guess the James lovers are too depressed and the James lhaters are...hmmm, not at work, it's Sunday, at church? Just being tactful?
    Really, there's nothing going on to talk about! All they're doing is playing with their toys and laying out. No fights, no strategizing, no drama...

Pabst Blue Ribbon? They still make that nasty crap?
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

FORT Fanatic

I was just wondering... Do you think tonight will be the show they start to let us see the evictees arriving at the sequester house? Or will we wait until next week to see ChelSEEYA and Hobo Hank's heartwarming reunion?

Also, I agree to a F3 of Nat, Sheila, and Adam. I'm guessing when the show began, the general consensus was never that any of THOSE 3 would go to the end.

As to Ryan...as I ve said before...quiet does not nice make. He has been a party to some of the nastiest scenes all season...whether doing the egging on, or laughing at the displays. He never once did anything to discourage or help out the victims, either during or after. I don't think of him as the gentlemen some might. He's can go right after James and Sharon, as far as I am concerned.

I hope they show the sequester house soon. I wonder if they don't want to show it because it may be in Calif close to the BB house. I've read elsewhere that there are feeds in the house but I've never found anything linking from CBS.
    Yup, with donuts!!

"Whatt'le you have, Pabst Blue Ribbon, Whatt'le you have, Pabst Blue Ribbon, Whatt'le you have, Pabst Blue Ribbon - beer"..

Thanks... That will be with me the rest of the night, LOL...

<<<some of us people who don't like James are finally feeling like we can get a word in edge wise.>>>

Agree, JustJuls...

Did they ever clean the house?? Did the car that went into the pool ever work again??

All this, and more, tonight on BBAD...

Don't I wish, LOL...

I would like to see them take out gNat next... She may not do as well in the HOH comp now that she is thinking she's the House "Boss'... Her ego has really kicked in big time...

OH, and I think her badmouthing Matty is strictly a "CYA" on her part... Since she continues to be adamant that she did NOT do BJs, Matty must be a liar... And since we are not privy to what goes on in sequester, we will never know...

She thinks... Just as she thought the cameras were off from 2-5AM...

;0))
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

I agree Nat should go next. She really is bossy. I've never once heard her say please when barking orders at people to get her things, etc.
    Yup, with donuts!!

question...are these people that lame, that they have to give em toys

i mean these cats have a pool table, cards, a hoop, golf set then they give em an r/c car.... wow

is this to distract them from all the foul disgustingness that comes from there mouths...

the more and more i think about it...this is an asylum on tape... just needs a nurse to come around with lil white cups with pills in em

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I agree Dogg, but just an FYI.....BB took the cards away from them as well as the water colors.

I love it Dogg! An asylum on tape! That's exactly what this season is and Nat is the lead crazy there!
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread