+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/6 Live Feed Discussion

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 4/6 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by PK...;2898844;
    I'm doing better than last year, LOL...

My favorite is still in AND may get the second place money. It's doubtful she could pull out the win, unless something just short of miraculous happens soon.. She's put up with a lot of crap in the house, and has rolled with it better than many would...

;0))
    Totally! Big She is stronger then most of them in that house! James breaks because Sheila pumped him up and then "talked behind his back." Oh please. What a wimp!

Quote Originally Posted by Shady;2898685;
    There isn't a chance in hell that any one of them would vote for Sheila to win the money. She hasn't done anything in the game. The one person that she possibly has a chance against is Ryan because he really hasn't done anything either. With the jury being what it is now and what it will likely be...Nat and Adam are the ones with the best chance to win. Both of them should realize they want Sheila sitting next to them.
    Long story short...you are right buglover...chances are she'll make it to the final 2.
    He's won a couple of HOH and now POV that is a heck of a lot more then Sheila. Plus he plays Mr Nice guy a lot - I think he would have a great chance against Sheila.
    I am sorry to see James go - he was a good player and amusing but hey that's how it goes.

I just told mr buglover while we were out it is going to be so much fun to watch TC pick each other apart. They are not like the NH, they don't have an idea of how they want to evict each other and they've already begun talking smack about Nat.....that is going to be the only thing I have to look forward to.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I think Ryan did good. Yes, Sharon and Ryan are quite boring, but don't forget, there's still Sheila, even though I do hope she leaves very soon. Then Adam is good for a laugh. And I do like Nat, with all her flaws.

Jamesie boy didn't do badly at all. I'd like to read his book about all that's happened in his 21 year old life.

FORT Fogey

There was just an audio slip of James in DR requesting Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer..hehe think he forgot they lost Beer privledges in food comp???

James is leaving!!!! (I hope!) It is now officially going to be my ideal final 5! Now if they get out Sharon next week and Ryan after then I will have my ideal final 3 with Nat, Sheila and Adam. Someone else had mentioned double eviction which would make sense at this point but don't they always tell us (the viewers) ahead of time?
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2898888;
    There was just an audio slip of James in DR requesting Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer..hehe think he forgot they lost Beer privledges in food comp???
    I'm more shocked that anyone would actually request Pabst Blue Ribbon. Eek!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;2898892;
    James is leaving!!!! (I hope!) It is now officially going to be my ideal final 5! Now if they get out Sharon next week and Ryan after then I will have my ideal final 3 with Nat, Sheila and Adam. Someone else had mentioned double eviction which would make sense at this point but don't they always tell us (the viewers) ahead of time?
    I know Stace! Happy times! I don't even mind watching them pick each other off....it's the game! As Dick says....there's only ONE winner! Nat, Sheila &
    Adam would be my ideal final 3, out of who's left of course. And after lastnights convo in the HOH with Adam & Sheila I am convinced they are totally loyal to each other. Ironic, huh?

Actually I believe they USUALLY tell us a week in advance that it will be a double eviction week. But maybe they will tell us tonight!?!?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Boy, sure not much action on the discussion board now that we know James is likely to leave. I would have thought there'd be more mourning and celebration. I guess the James lovers are too depressed and the James lhaters are...hmmm, not at work, it's Sunday, at church? Just being tactful?
    A little hard to root for those who plan to put their winnings up their noses...going to have to rethink. Or maybe just sit back and observe the cannabalization of TC.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;2898895;
    I'm more shocked that anyone would actually request Pabst Blue Ribbon. Eek!
    That's what I was thinking!

+ Reply to Thread