+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/6 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 4/6 Live Feed Discussion

Sheila is going to nag her way to the final 2. She's that cockroach she talks about who they cannot get rid of!
    Yup, with donuts!!

There isn't a chance in hell that any one of them would vote for Sheila to win the money. She hasn't done anything in the game. The one person that she possibly has a chance against is Ryan because he really hasn't done anything either. With the jury being what it is now and what it will likely be...Nat and Adam are the ones with the best chance to win. Both of them should realize they want Sheila sitting next to them.
    Long story short...you are right buglover...chances are she'll make it to the final 2.

yea well.. looks like James is content with going... too bad.. he coulda made it big in LA... still can I guess, if he stays out there..

As for me, I'll be around till wednesday I guess, once James is gone, I'll see you guys for BB10. Hopefully FoRT will open a BBAU and BBUK section! That would be awesome
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;2898698;
    yea well.. looks like James is content with going... too bad.. he coulda made it big in LA... still can I guess, if he stays out there..

As for me, I'll be around till wednesday I guess, once James is gone, I'll see you guys for BB10. Hopefully FoRT will open a BBAU and BBUK section! That would be awesome

If Wed is a fast forward and they happen to get rid of two of TC-not Adam or Sharon, I might stick around. I think Adam has no choice in this matter and he really did give James a shot. James was really hurt by Chelsia's mouth. I'm like you though, it'll be tough to see James out the door.

I just hope and pray to Jameka's god that Nat gets sent packing soon.

FORT Fogey

I just don't understand why Natalie hasn't rethought her own actions toward James, since she now knows (or claims to believe) Matt was a liar. She has to know her whole way of playing this game was based on her devotion to Matt.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TG1985;2898734;
    If Wed is a fast forward and they happen to get rid of two of TC-not Adam or Sharon, I might stick around. I think Adam has no choice in this matter and he really did give James a shot. James was really hurt by Chelsia's mouth. I'm like you though, it'll be tough to see James out the door.

I just hope and pray to Jameka's god that Nat gets sent packing soon.
    If its a fast forward double eviction, James would be one of them right?? Then only 1 other depending on who wins HOH and POV.

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2898747;
    If its a fast forward double eviction, James would be one of them right?? Then only 1 other depending on who wins HOH and POV.
    Yes, you're right, that must have been wishful thinking on my part.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;2898698;

Yeah i figure Sheila is gonna make it all the way to the end. Bleh

Hopefully FoRT does open those threads if so, i'll see you there Pink. If not i'll see you this summer

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TG1985;2898752;
    Yes, you're right, that must have been wishful thinking on my part.
    Oh I'm soorry TG I didn't mean to crush hope just clarify because I've been out of the loop today just making sure there wasn't something I was missing.

I wish Adam would put up Nat.

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2898757;
    Oh I'm soorry TG I didn't mean to crush hope just clarify because I've been out of the loop today just making sure there wasn't something I was missing.

I wish Adam would put up Nat.

No you're on top of things. It's my fault, I just knew James would win POV, then with a fast forward two of them would go home. But Ryan won POV and so....

Then last night it appeared there might be some leeway...then the last thing I saw was Sheila and Adam saying they truly were till death do us part...ugh.

lol!

+ Reply to Thread