+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 4/6 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 4/6 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2899879;
    Why do the girls feel the need to wait for the hot tub because James is in there? Good lord they are so jr high!
    I'd want to wait too. I've always gotten a creepy vibe from James. He looks dirty too. He just grosses me out
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

He apparently didn't gross shelia out the other night when she kissed him.. or they weren't grossed out by him any other time they have been in the hot tub with him. They are just a bunch of self righteous bullies. Karma is a bitch.
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;2899906;
    He apparently didn't gross shelia out the other night when she kissed him.. or they weren't grossed out by him any other time they have been in the hot tub with him. They are just a bunch of self righteous bullies. Karma is a bitch.
    I agree totally!

FORT Fogey

Nope James isn't any more or less gross than the rest of the HG's, widly more eccentric but not dirty he takes showers sometimes multiple a day.

Chels was always telling him he stank lol that he needed to put on some deodorant, and he did. She also commented on his breath a few times... I thought it was funny when they started the smelly crotch with her. kids today and their hygiene. My boys used to think that they could wrestle or lift weights then spray half a can of Axe on themselves and "be clean". I had to implement a "no tv/pc till showers" policy to get them in a routine. Maybe if James was more stationary he would have a daily routine...

(and yes I am ragging on James and Chels)

If the shoe fits..
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

FORT Fogey

OMG James told Sharon he wants to leave Wed and do his interview with Julie wearing his Red Robe and white underpants..LOL thats soooo funny

Glad I'm not the only mom with a teen boy who thougth Axe deoderant was the same as a shower!

I don't see James as gross hygenically speaking. Now some of the stuff he spews can be on the raunchy side. However, I wouldn't say he is any worse than any of them this season. We have some self righteous snots in there that tend to forget when they spout off all the hateful and nasty crap.

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2899824;
    I know I want to tell her as long as she thinks herself a victim she will be a huge target to be victimized!! Uggh!!
    If by chance she unfortunately wins this I can't wait for Dick to go off on her. He said nobody is less deserving than her because she hasn't done anything. She thinks Dick likes her. Wait till he really tells her what he thinks of her and we all know he will. Hmm maybe it might be worth rooting for her just to see that happen.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHugs;2900048;
    If by chance she unfortunately wins this I can't wait for Dick to go off on her. He said nobody is less deserving than her because she hasn't done anything. She thinks Dick likes her. Wait till he really tells her what he thinks of her and we all know he will. Hmm maybe it might be worth rooting for her just to see that happen.
    i cannot STAND sheila, but if dick promised to do that and just let it all hang out on her on the finale, I would want her for final two. Then I want america to take her second place money and give it to someone who america voted for (i dont care who- james/josh -hahaha) online.

Quote Originally Posted by jennyp220;2900191;
    i cannot STAND sheila, but if dick promised to do that and just let it all hang out on her on the finale, I would want her for final two. Then I want america to take her second place money and give it to someone who america voted for (i dont care who- james/josh -hahaha) online.
    He might not do it on national tv but he said he would make sure she knows what he thinks of her. It's all on his myspace page. He said if BB would have given him 10 mins alone with her he knows she would have given him a bj. I have to say I think he's right. I think she is the most annoying person I have ever seen in my life. I thought Jen was bad from last season, geez I would take her anytime over Sheila. If she wins there's going to be a lot of disappointed people. With James gone I hope it's Adam and Sharon. I'm not crazy about any of them. For those of you who want a good laugh read Dick's myspace page on Sheila, it's hiliarious!

+ Reply to Thread