+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 4/6 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fanatic

Re: 4/6 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2899810;
    You could be very well right about Sheila doing well with the money, but if she just trys to live of it, It will only last 2 to 3 years like James says....

Just finished reading a book about a character a lot like I see James is.
    Called "Into the wild" by John Krakauer.
    I can't remember---Does James have any formal higher education? He's obviously not stupid....but he won't be 21 forever. I suggest he give as much thought to money and the future as Sheila needs to. The day he finds himself with no job, no med insurance, and a need for a hospital stay won't be a fun time at all...The carefree catch as catch can life will be over.

FORT Newbie

It looks as if no one is gunning for Sheila at this time.
    Think about it...she would be perfect to take to the final 2.
    Who the hell would vote for her to win?
    She has sucked the lifes blood out of everyone in the house with her blathering.
    I would want her sitting next to me in the end.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by NYCJUDE;2899830;
    I can't remember---Does James have any formal higher education? He's obviously not stupid....but he won't be 21 forever. I suggest he give as much thought to money and the future as Sheila needs to. The day he finds himself with no job, no med insurance, and a need for a hospital stay won't be a fun time at all...The carefree catch as catch can life will be over.
    No higher education yet..he's said he has a huge desire to go to college...he did however take a lot of excellerated college credit courses at a prestigeous boarding school 6th thru 10th grade I believe...he's taken Latin. He's very intellegent, but he has a huge wanderlust obviously!

ETA: He doesn't see himself surviving his trip around the world...his blog says that he's sure he will die when he rides through the Middle East. He's not living for anything other than the moment, not that he has a death wish. Really that book explained a lot about this phenominon he's not the only young boy with the wanderlust.
    Last edited by misticati; 04-07-2008 at 01:31 AM.

I can't believe Sheila is still complaining about a challenge she didn't win.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Premium Member

geez Sheila hasn't won any challenges is she going to complain about all of them

lol Nat needs some heavy petting!! Good doggy!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Why do the girls feel the need to wait for the hot tub because James is in there? Good lord they are so jr high!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Premium Member

at James face when Nattie was talking about giraffes, I hope someone screencaps those faces he was making priceless

James is being weird. He jumped out of the hot tub, he jumped into the pool, then got out and picked up a golf club, threw it down and jumped back into the pool.

Love TC talking about why hooded warriors are big in European countries! It's so dumb yet fun to listen to.
    Yup, with donuts!!

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2899886;
    James is being weird. He jumped out of the hot tub, he jumped into the pool, then got out and picked up a golf club, threw it down and jumped back into the pool.

Love TC talking about why hooded warriors are big in European countries! It's so dumb yet fun to listen to.
    he's probably really bored. and he's probably just thinking ahead to getting out of there and getting restless.

+ Reply to Thread