+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 4/6 Live Feed Discussion

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 4/6 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by iguanachocolate;2899745;
    she definitely was pushing for james to go up....
    Ahhh ok. Thanks!

Well good, go Big She!

FORT Fogey

Look at Adam go first he got a long massage from Sheila and now a head rub from Sharon. Now he's America's playa???

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;2899647;
    I think Sheila was just surprised that he didn't think the money would impact them for the rest of their lives instead of just two years like he said.
    Perhaps that might be the outcome for a kid with no responsibilities, probably no knowledge about financial planning, someone who lives from hand to mouth,...you know, like Hobo Hank.

Not saying Sheila is Suzoi Orman II but...it's more probable that she, knowing what it costs to provide food, shelter, clothing, medical coverage, etc etc for her and her child, would seek professional financial planning to make that $ continue to grow.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Scout406;2899682;
    This is without a doubt the stupidest bunch of hamsters in BB history!
    The faux-breasted, owl-eyed skank Natalie is running the house.
    Along with the boring and pudgified Ry Ry!!!!
    Wake up people...turn this game around!!!!!

GO JAMES!!
    I believe he will be doing just that on Wed

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by NYCJUDE;2899766;
    Perhaps that might be the outcome for a kid with no responsibilities, probably no knowledge about financial planning, someone who lives from hand to mouth,...you know, like Hobo Hank.

Not saying Sheila is Suzoi Orman II but...it's more probable that she, knowing what it costs to provide food, shelter, clothing, medical coverage, etc etc for her and her child, would seek professional financial planning to make that $ continue to grow.
    But historically she hasn't done that because she's said several times she lived wealthy! Sooo what did she do with that money?? Sheila doesn't strike me as a person with 401k's or Stocks and Bonds, I bet she has absolutely no retirement saved for and at 45 yrs old she needs to figure out how she is going to make money...maybe the book, maybe more acting?? I don't want to read it or watch it so I hope she finds some who do or its not going to pay her well at all.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCJUDE;2899766;

If her ex is a rock star he should be paying child support. Can't wait for Sheila to be on the block and stay there.

FORT Newbie

Are those scabs on Natalie's knees?
    Wonder how she got those.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scout406;2899791;
    Are those scabs on Natalie's knees?
    Wonder how she got those.
    From the food comp, but haha, good one

FORT Newbie

Shouldn't Ry Ry be off eating a pizza or something?
    I can't stand his "Body by Pillsbury" face.

GO JAMES!!!!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2899776;
    But historically she hasn't done that because she's said several times she lived wealthy! Sooo what did she do with that money?? Sheila doesn't strike me as a person with 401k's or Stocks and Bonds, I bet she has absolutely no retirement saved for and at 45 yrs old she needs to figure out how she is going to make money...maybe the book, maybe more acting?? I don't want to read it or watch it so I hope she finds some who do or its not going to pay her well at all.
    If you are right, then perhaps she's learned from any past mismanagement of her money and, if given the opportunity, will make better decisions the second time around.

And, as a long shot, she just may have that opportunity.

Hobo Hank, on the other hand...will he be spending HIS 20s and 30s squandering whatever money he earns? Perhaps he can write a book "Most Comfortable Park Benches Across the U S" or "Charity Begins at Home (How Lived off Charity Meant for Others)" .

+ Reply to Thread