+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 4/6 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fogey

Re: 4/6 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;2899698;
    Can someone tell me just asking when the actual fracture of the sides took place, was it when James and Chelsia put Matt and Nat on the block or was it after?
    It was the week Ryan won HOH right after the split...He backdoored James, so when he came back 2nd week from split he backdoored Matt. James was backdoored first and no one realizes he's always been playing from a reactive position.

HGs are eating well I see. Mac and Cheese and James cooked tuna on the grill. I like the fact James says please and thank you. Even if you hate him, he's got more manners than Natalie.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2899704;
    It was the week Ryan won HOH right after the split...He backdoored James, so when he came back 2nd week from split he backdoored Matt. James was backdoored first and no one realizes he's always been playing from a reactive position.
    thanks misticati, I kinda wondered if it happened before at the point I described but glad I was right when I thought it was the backdoor incident.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Matt and Natalie split before that though....they split when James & Chels put them up when they said they wouldn't. But that wasn't the whole house so yeah....it was a definite divide when Ryan put up James.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

well, TC has chosen to ignore that and non-James supporters don't care what the reason is.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iguanachocolate;2899711;
    well, TC has chosen to ignore that and non-James supporters don't care what the reason is.
    I care, thank you.....it doesn't really matter because this has nothing to do with why I don't like him. But I think that James & Chels screwed over Matty and Nat first and they were reacting to that.

If I recall correctly, Nat came up with the plan to backdoor James. Right? (when he was fake evicted)
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Scout406;2899703;
    Thanks...
    It's like they have never seen the show before....or they don't understand the concept!
    "Nattie" is easily the most simple minded idiot on the planet....but everyone is following her lead

James appears to just be exhausted being in the house with these morons.
    Hi Scout I agree James is emotionaly worn thin its been a rough couple weeks and he's ready to unwind and spend a couple weeks with Josh and Chelsia..he's much more ready to leave than the 2 I just mentioned as well.

Premium Member

I kinda agree with ya JustJuls, I think the reason Matt went after James when Ryan was HOH, was because he was still ticked off about James and Chelsia putting them on the block.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;2899719;
    If I recall correctly, Nat came up with the plan to backdoor James. Right? (when he was fake evicted)
    sheila implemented it, didn't she?

+ Reply to Thread