+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/6 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fanatic

Re: 4/6 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;2899302;
    James turned on Matt when he learned that Matt was lying to him (and anyone else whose ear he could grab). It was a game move. Not a pretty one, but understandable.

And I didn't say I thought less of Adam for what he did. Although I am disappointed in him, after making such a bold move in not putting James up in order to stir everyone up into making the POV a real competition. It was one of the more interesting moves of the season, and it's a shame that he had his gamesmanship beat out of him by the Bible-thumpers just because he decided to think for himself for once. But now, BB will become a series of lame Sunday school lessons in how to put the Bible to work for you in the exciting world of reality TV. Borrrrrrring.
    I don't understand...Adam putting James up was not a "game move"?

It was a game move (you could say everything is a game move), but it was done because TC crucified him for thinking more about the game than about them. He made a bold move, but then cowtowed to TC after they decided he might be a witch too.

It can be called good/bad, it can be called many things. It just doesn't leave a nice taste in my mouth. But that's just me...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;2899302;
    James turned on Matt when he learned that Matt was lying to him (and anyone else whose ear he could grab). It was a game move. Not a pretty one, but understandable.

And I didn't say I thought less of Adam for what he did. Although I am disappointed in him, after making such a bold move in not putting James up in order to stir everyone up into making the POV a real competition. It was one of the more interesting moves of the season, and it's a shame that he had his gamesmanship beat out of him by the Bible-thumpers just because he decided to think for himself for once. But now, BB will become a series of lame Sunday school lessons in how to put the Bible to work for you in the exciting world of reality TV. Borrrrrrring.

Could not have said it better myself.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;2899316;
    It was a game move (you could say everything is a game move), but it was done because TC crucified him for thinking more about the game than about them. He made a bold move, but then cowtowed to TC after they decided he might be a witch too.

It can be called good/bad, it can be called many things. It just doesn't leave a nice taste in my mouth. But that's just me...
    My interpretation is Adam made a HUGE mistake and then corrected it. I guess perception is all about who you're rooting for.

Premium Member

well James was given a chance to save himself and Sharon and he couldn't so unfortunately he is going to go.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCJUDE;2899370;
    My interpretation is Adam made a HUGE mistake and then corrected it. I guess perception is all about who you're rooting for.
    Indeed, to each his own.

Hopefully the next 2 days will bring some excitement, and Adam will continue to be as open to new ideas as he was this past week. If James just gives up and the Holy Rollers just gloat and play pool, it will be quite the snoozefest.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;2899382;
    Indeed, to each his own.

Hopefully the next 2 days will bring some excitement, and Adam will continue to be as open to new ideas as he was this past week. If James just gives up and the Holy Rollers just gloat and play pool, it will be quite the snoozefest.
    Well, I'm pretty sure James is gone---since it doesn't matter if Sheila flips-----it'll be a 2-1 vote.

After that? Most likely Sharon, since everyone perceives her as "the nice one' and won't want to be against her for the 500k.

Yeah, it'll be boring for a while, til the inevitable cannabalization lolol
    I wonder if Adam and Sheila will stay together til the end.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by NYCJUDE;2899497;
    I wonder if Adam and Sheila will stay together til the end.
    I find that highly doubtful because, in order for them to stay together one of them would have to have power.. Adam can't play HOH next week and based on past performance it seems unlikely Sheila will win, so I think next week they both go up if Sharon wins, and at the very least Sheila goes up if Nat or Ryan wins...I think the final couple splits next week for sure.

FORT Fogey

Its kind of sweet tonight Ma gave Pa a massage now they are playing with little crazy james. hehehe goodness this is sooo boring!

Looks like James got his beer, even though they didn't win it... goes to show that the pick gets what they want lol I think Adam and Ryan (lovers of smoking and food) are not fit to compete in challenges on the level that Nat is.. neither is Sharon. The only person that can possibly beat Nat and evict her.... is James. For that reason alone, Ryan, Adam and even Shelia need to open their eyes and realize its Nat whipping their butts right till the end with any physical comps unless they keep James. They should have realized this before the veto ceremony, I think Ryan did, but it didn't play out.
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

+ Reply to Thread