+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 4/6 Live Feed Transcripts

Re: 4/6 Live Feed Transcripts

Adam is fishing it out with the net. James says I'm sorry. James says once they get out of range you can't control them anymore. He takes it over and puts it on the fireplace. James is now playing with the oversized golf clubs.

Sharon is now outside on the couches.

Ryan and Adam are finished playing and have gone inside. Just james and sharon still in backyard. james asks Sharon if she wants to naked swimming tomorrow. She says I will think about it. He says you have nothing to lose. Sharon thinks the ceremony is going to start soon.

(Someone please take over I am off to my daughter's gymnastics competition - bye)

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Sharon, Natalie, Shiela, Ryan and Adam are outside. Natalie telling Sharon and Shiela are discussing how when they go home and watch the tapes, they will all see that James always initated the conversations about Nat and James (Christian and the Athiest) should work together.

Natalie asking Adam to stick up for her like Mattie would if James starts yelling at her again. Natalie says maybe she should make James believe that she will give him her vote so he'll be nice to her. Natalie says James is an idiot, it's not her fault if he believes in her. She says she almost felt sorry for him that day he was crying, and that she even gave him a hug.

James just came outside. He's playing with a remote control car. Sharon says the girls have the power this week, finally.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123