+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 4/5 Live Feed Discussion

4/5 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding the live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy thread.

If you want to discuss a specific portion of the transcript, please quote it here so we know what you're talking about.

In addition, please don't use this thread to pseudo-transcribe. Transcribe in the transcription thread, and discuss things in here. That way, people who want to see what's going on on the feeds have a place to read that, and people who want to talk about what's going on can do that here.

Please take any strategy (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy thread here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...ssion-bb9.html

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season.

If it doesn't happen today please don't discuss it here. There are threads for almost every topic, please use them.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 4/5 Live Feed Discussion

It's trivia. I'm guessing they are waking them up for the day.

Hey Mods....is there a thread for housecalls discussion? I would love to talk about it but don't want to do it in the wrong place. Thanks!

There's one in the regular show forum, but if you don't want to use that one, feel free to start one here. The live feeds forum seems to get more traffic, anyway.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Nat has her little blue bikini on. Remember last year when Dick and the others made a big fuss about the bathing suits that Jen wore. I wonder what they would think of Nat's suits not to mention her always putting her make up on in her thong?

I turned the feeds on half an hour ago and Nat was front and center in the mirror doing her makeup. She is still there doing her hair. She is only going outside to lay in the sun - why so much effort when in an hour she is going to come back in and shower. Boredom I guess.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I see over on the live feeds that Sheila is going on about Alex and how great he was. And I see the same love for Alex here from the live feeders, but it seems to me that Alex only looks so great because 1) he was cute and 2) he left, so we don't know what kind of disgusting things he would have said or done given time. Every single person in the house has managed to do/say at least one thing that would probably end our attachment to them if we knew them in the real world...hard to believe Alex would have been any different. True, some people who left early managed to disgust us before they left...e.g., Jen throwing Ryan under the bus with the (possibly untrue) story that he's a racist...but generally the longer they are here the more they've done to turn off any fans. I know everyone makes mistakes, no one is perfect, but really these people seem to have been chosen to make a LOT of "mistakes". Great casting....

FORT Fogey

LOL BB just told them "HG's please clean your house!" Guess people have taken notice of how disgusting theys people are.

Nat does not know what a "Cup of Joe" is. I am stunned. There is no way that she serves coffee and has never heard someone ask for that. I worked as a waitress during college and I can not tell you how many times I heard someone say 'cup of joe'. Unbelievable.. I think she is a liar.. I think she still strips.
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;2896973;
    I think she is a liar.. I think she still strips.
    Really??? I was thinking 28/29 was like retirement age for strippers...Like She was recently forced out of the industry. Hmmm

i doubt she's lying. Her introduction vid in the beginning clearly showed her serving coffee at a fancy coffee house and her friends who discussed her were at a coffee shop.

I think that at most of the coffee houses around here people don't just say cup of joe. Mainly because they say i want a columbian supreme or french roast. Since there is more than one kind of coffee and of course all the specialty coffees.

JMO.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast