+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 4/5 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 4/5 Live Feed Discussion

I didn't even bring my computer to watch BBAD last night because I just feel deflated. I guess I'll have to pull for Adam or Nat because they are the only ones actually playing the game.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey

Well if Ryan thinks Sharon is working him then maybe he'd want to get her out over James??? I don't honestly know how I feel about James staying anymore...because its painful to watch when he's on his island. And I know he's going to handle not winning better than some others in the game will.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2897243;
    I didn't even bring my computer to watch BBAD last night because I just feel deflated. I guess I'll have to pull for Adam or Nat because they are the only ones actually playing the game.
    Hiya buglover! I know exactly how you feel. Sad times!

Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2897247;
    Well if Ryan thinks Sharon is working him then maybe he'd want to get her out over James??? I don't honestly know how I feel about James staying anymore...because its painful to watch when he's on his island. And I know he's going to handle not winning better than some others in the game will.
    He "could" be smart enough to play her, LOL...

At this point, they are all playing everyone else, except Shelia...I "think"... Hah...

;0))
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PK...;2897239;
    "Thinks"...

Hearsay... As is all things BB...

Any action on Adam's part would entail believing James AND Sharon over his crew... Doubtful...

And IF Adam would confront Ryan, all he (Ryan) has to say is that Sharon was working him, and he was taking notes to see how far she was willing to go...

;0))

Fun stuff, though...

true, but if they approach adam right, he may go for it - then he can bring sheila over easily, i'm guessing.

because, after all, nat and ryan did have that conversation....

FORT Fogey

Hiya Iguana...can you imagine how Ryan would freak out if Nat leaves on Wed??? Of course it would all have to start tomorrow during POV ceremony.

Quote Originally Posted by PK...;2897205;
    Interestingly, I googled...

It looks like Tiger was the "ORIGINAL" wording, and "If he hollers let him go', eeny meeny miny mo...

I guess the version using the N word originated in this country... Another thing for us to live down...

Grr...
    I grew up in Oregon and I learned it Tiger and Tigger, both ways. So it is possible that it was a mis-hear and that she actually did say it way I learned it.

I was liking Adam until I heard him make the comment about buying girls drugs to go out with him... thats just pitiful. I was thinking about the HG's habits and looked up them talking about drugs on youtube (BB9 Rehab) and James made a funny comment about Adam, he said, why do you think his eyes are so bugged out? from (and he makes a long snorting sound), why do you think he is always picking at his nose, etc lol Then Matt, Ryan and everyone chime in that he is right, Adam is not a past user, but a current, as of entering the house, user. So I hope when Team Christ (Nerd Herd) decide who they want to win because of what they will spend it on... they need to think back to that convo.
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kenderducky;2897287;
    I grew up in Oregon and I learned it Tiger and Tigger, both ways. So it is possible that it was a mis-hear and that she actually did say it way I learned it.
    After googling, I'm sure she did... The version I learned as a kid back in the dark ages (late 40s) was the politically incorrect one, and I'm glad to see your generation did not learn it that way...

It's always a great day when you can learn something new and positive...

Thanks...

;0))
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

that grill looks like the same one ivette had her mishap with a couple of years ago.

+ Reply to Thread