+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 47 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/4 Live Feed Discussion

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

4/4 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding the live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy thread.

If you want to discuss a specific portion of the transcript, please quote it here so we know what you're talking about.

In addition, please don't use this thread to pseudo-transcribe. Transcribe in the transcription thread, and discuss things in here. That way, people who want to see what's going on on the feeds have a place to read that, and people who want to talk about what's going on can do that here.

Please take any strategy (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy thread here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...ssion-bb9.html

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season.

If it doesn't happen today please don't discuss it here. There are threads for almost every topic, please use them.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: 4/4 Live Feed Discussion

Anything going on yet? Has Sheila strangled Adam in his sleep? Did Natalie DOR?

Stupid job, making me miss out on good feeds.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

I think everyone is still asleep at this time.. Ryan got up to pee and went back to bed.

James to Win POV
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

Nick and Joe buddy ThatAintLove's Avatar

I so hope James wins POV. Takes Sharon down and then Adam has to put up Ryan or Nat meaning that James and Sharon decide who goes home.
    "Torture him and make him stay."

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThatAintLove;2894544;
    I so hope James wins POV. Takes Sharon down and then Adam has to put up Ryan or Nat meaning that James and Sharon decide who goes home.
    oh, wouldn't it be fun to see sheila kiss james' butt so he won't vote her out... lol

unfortinately, james has said to adam repeatedly and in front of sharon, that he will not use the pov if he wins it unless adam says it is ok. it's part of his deal with adam.

LOVE that deal, i hope it works. nat said if it did not slant in her favor because she is a good person, she is leaving, taking her toys out of the sandbox and going home, harumph!

Quote Originally Posted by jennyp220;2894603;
    LOVE that deal, i hope it works. nat said if it did not slant in her favor because she is a good person, she is leaving, taking her toys out of the sandbox and going home, harumph!
    Now way will Nat take herself out. She's not going to "blow" the chance of never seeing Matt again. If you give your DOR or get kicked out you don't get to go to the finale right? Isn't that what they did to the guy that was kicked out for threatening someone with a knife? I can just see Nat lurking around in the parking lot trying to get a glimps of Matt.

BB has woke them up but Sheila and Sharon are the only ones we can see on the feeds. They are talking about the food comp.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHugs;2894613;
    Now way will Nat take herself out. She's not going to "blow" the chance of never seeing Matt again. If you give your DOR or get kicked out you don't get to go to the finale right? Isn't that what they did to the guy that was kicked out for threatening someone with a knife? I can just see Nat lurking around in the parking lot trying to get a glimps of Matt.
    Shudder. I never thought I would say this, but poor matt! he must be mortified that he created this monster. can you imagine what she is like if you sleep with her? egads.

I don't think Matt created "it"... I think someone else created it, took it far far away and tried to leave it... but it found its way onto BB and sucked (haha) onto the next host... I've said it before.. and I'll say it again.. this girl needs some serious 5150, Bellevue, One Flew Over the CooKoo's Nest (and landed in the BB house) kinda therapy. And Nat, they have a Bellevue in Seattle!.. so when you are not training for the Seahawks Cheerleading.. you get the hint.
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 47 1234567891011 ... LastLast