+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/4 Live Feed Discussion

Nik

Re: 4/4 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Just Sayin;2895117;
    I am pretty sure that was the HOH comp. Dani, Eric, Dick and Zach were plaing and Zach won. That is when he turned on D/D.
    No this was Zach's first HOH win at F6 and he put up Jessica and Jameka. He didn't "turn" on D&D until F4 when he won his second HOH and it was too late to get them out. He also had a good (actually the BEST chance) to turn on them at F5 -- Dick had won HOH and had put up Eric and Jameka; Zach won the POV and had he used it to take off either Eric or Jameka, Dick would have been forced to put up Danielle, and Zach and whoever he took off the block, could have evicted her narrow ass.

Anyway, my point is, this wasn't the comp where he did anything. He was still a spineless coward at this point. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGorman;2895139;
    Ok, this is just a totally random question because I'm sitting here passing the time counting cracks in my walls.....are they not allowed to wear watches? Seems like I've never seen a HG wear one.
    No they do not have watches or clocks. I believe the first couple of seasons they had no clue what time it was but with clocks on stoves and microwaves now they know the time in later seasons.

~~love my girl~~ sweetjadesmommy's Avatar

If I remember correctly, they did double eviction last year when there were 6hgs. That brought it 2 final 4, anyone think they will do the same this year?
    please check out my website for photo retouching, restoration, and custom digital images www.dollfacephoto.wetpaint.com or find me on Myspace at www.myspace.com/dollface_photo

Nik

Quote Originally Posted by PK...;2895136;
    Google indicates that POVs in past seasons HAVE been endurance... So, it may be a long night...

What's new... YAWN...

;0))

I'm pretty sure there's NEVER been an endurance comp for veto. There have been comps that ran long for live feed watchers (like during All Stars when George took an embarrassing 40 something minutes to complete the Morph-o-Matic and caused the comp to run extra long) but endurance comps have always been for HOH.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;2895087;
    I used the kids iTouch to check in last month when we were at a wrestling tournament.

Someone said they had live feeds on their cell... God I would never put the phone down lol I would be in a car wreck!

and to the Merlot but to some Chardonnay or Pinot Grigio (strictly a white or dessert wine kinda person)

I'm going crazy waiting on this thing to be over!! One way or another I need to know!
    I have a TV cell phone and one of the stations is BB9 24/7 Live Feeds. I love this phone. If Nascar gets rained out on Sunday ususally the race will be on ESPN and I have Espn on phone too. I pay additional 15.00 month unlimited.
    As Sheila would say SO COOL!!!! I can not believe I refered to something she would say. Pass the plate I need mental health check!!!

~~love my girl~~ sweetjadesmommy's Avatar

Go James Go!
    please check out my website for photo retouching, restoration, and custom digital images www.dollfacephoto.wetpaint.com or find me on Myspace at www.myspace.com/dollface_photo

FORT Fogey

looks like James didn't win feeds are back!

we're back!
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

James didn't win. BOOOOOOOOO

Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar

Be still my heart....

;0))
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

+ Reply to Thread