Closed Thread
Page 1 of 63 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/3 Live Feed Discussion

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

4/3 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding the live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy thread.

If you want to discuss a specific portion of the transcript, please quote it here so we know what you're talking about.

In addition, please don't use this thread to pseudo-transcribe. Transcribe in the transcription thread, and discuss things in here. That way, people who want to see what's going on on the feeds have a place to read that, and people who want to talk about what's going on can do that here.

Please take any strategy (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy thread here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...ssion-bb9.html

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season.

If it doesn't happen today please don't discuss it here. There are threads for almost every topic, please use them.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 4/3 Live Feed Discussion

Has there been any talk of food comp today? (at work with no feeds)

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;2891739;
    Has there been any talk of food comp today? (at work with no feeds)
    Yeah..James think it will be something about lard since that was the only out of place item in the last POV. They are just sitting around in the kitchen right now.

ETA...looks like lockdown inside.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Thanks Jecadon!

I think they will be playing for days this time.

days... like monday (food), tuesday (slop)... like that? its about time for that... they haven't done that yet.

Also... from feeds... two funny things.. Nat was bragging about her and matt and how much of a great looking couple they were and how they looked so good on camera that BB was probably zooming in on them all the time, especially when they were kissing.. then the *nights* were mentioned and she said that she only made out with matt under the covers.. and Baller said, Yea, You made out with his penis. lol
    and Baller and Ryan are drinking beer at 11am, outside talking about getting p*ssy from girls and about going to the colleges to get the young p*ss. Team Christ!!
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;2891986;

Also... from feeds... two funny things.. Nat was bragging about her and matt and how much of a great looking couple they were and how they looked so good on camera that BB was probably zooming in on them all the time, especially when they were kissing.. then the *nights* were mentioned and she said that she only made out with matt under the covers.. and Baller said, Yea, You made out with his penis. lol
    what did nat say to adam's comment?

FORT Fogey

Music just started playing then flames that was really odd???

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;2891986;

Nat was bragging about her and matt and how much of a great looking couple they were and how they looked so good on camera that BB was probably zooming in on them all the time, especially when they were kissing.. then the *nights* were mentioned and she said that she only made out with matt under the covers.. and Baller said, Yea, You made out with his penis. lol
    Team Christ!!
    I read this on another blog didn't actually hear this exchange but I wish I had. :Rofl

i dont remember.. they were having another BJ conversation, R/N/S/A and she was denying it again.. and Shelia said you can see a lot with that nightvision stuff they use, and ryan was saying, we will just see when we get out. etc..

but Nat did later say that Baller picked a booger and ate it, so that was her little come back i guess lol
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;2892006;

but Nat did later say that Baller picked a booger and ate it, so that was her little come back i guess lol
    Eweeeeeeee did not need to know that Oh thats just totally gross and another good darn reason not to like him.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 63 123456789101151 ... LastLast