Closed Thread
Page 8 of 63 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/3 Live Feed Discussion

Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar

Re: 4/3 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2892467;
    I think he's thinking that James has skills in POV, I think he took what James said about Matt lying on the vote against Ryan and the whole thing combined made him think that his best move is to try and back door James...There he just told Sheila and Nat then if I don't put him up that ensures you will fight hard for POV to back door him.
    Well, that makes sense on the surface, but, considering James' prowess at POV, it's really a worse scenario... Sharon and one of TC will be put up... If James DOES win POV, he can take down Sharon, and save them both... Making Sharon more likely to (really) go back to a James alliance, and TC is down one, opening the door to hell...

Think it through, Adam... (I don't want to have to rethink my opinion of you AGAIN!!!)

;0))
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Why does Nat think she has a say in every nomination? I understand that she is trying to help her team mate, but at this point, it is dog eat dog and each dog needs to think of their own personal situation. Adam must realize that Nat's rantings against James are selfish, its only for herself she speaks. She knows that she is the one that James will put up first because of her athletic ability and the fact that she has offered him deal after deal then didn't live up to them. James offered her One deal and didn't live up to it, (put matt up). I heard her say F2 with him with my own ears, I heard her offer him deals two other times.. knowing they were lies. Has she not done more lying than James? Is she not the one that can not be trusted? She has flaked on half the senarios she has thought up and told everyone else the other half. She is not only untrustworthy, but she has no Off Button for her mouth.
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PK...;2892487;
    Well, that makes sense on the surface, but, considering James' prowess at POV, it's really a worse scenario... Sharon and one of TC will be put up... If James DOES win POV, he can take down Sharon, and save them both... Making Sharon more likely to (really) go back to a James alliance, and TC is down one, opening the door to hell...

Think it through, Adam... (I don't want to have to rethink my opinion of you AGAIN!!!)

;0))
    Either way James has to win POV if he's not on the block from the get go the plan is to back door him if he doesn't win...Adam, is also in a position that he can not play HOH next week...if for some odd chance James wins POV again and saves himself then James will be less likely to target Adam next week.

Stickers spits nickels... PK...'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2892480;
    LOL Ohhh but you can't count votes til your F2 the jury will always be bitter at both people in the F2 spot but they have to offer a vote to one or the other. I'm pretty sure if James was F2 against Adam Nat, Ryan, Sheila if on the jury would vote for Adam no matter what.
    That works "IF" James is F2... And following the proposed backdoor scenario, that makes it more likely, LOL... S, maybe Adam WILL bolt, LOL...

;0))
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

~~love my girl~~ sweetjadesmommy's Avatar

I think James just absolutley has to win POV regardless if he is on the block or not, I think he is smart enough to know that. If he is on the block, he HAS to come off, or go home. If he is not on the block, he HAS to win pov to stay off, or go home. It would be so sweet if Adam doesn't put him up, in an attempt at BDing him, and then he won and took sharon off. Oh, I would love it!
    please check out my website for photo retouching, restoration, and custom digital images www.dollfacephoto.wetpaint.com or find me on Myspace at www.myspace.com/dollface_photo

anyone elses feeds choppy or is it my connection?
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

sweetjadesmommy! Long time no see!

I think James will win POV, just like Dick did all season last time and go to final two.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2892504;
    sweetjadesmommy! Long time no see!

I think James will win POV, just like Dick did all season last time and go to final two.
    I really hope so! He's really trying hard to convince Adam.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;2892502;
    anyone elses feeds choppy or is it my connection?
    Mine are clear Pink!

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

catching up on some of yesterday's comments ...

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;2890738;
    you all know I really want James to stay in the house.. and I had said before I had no reason to watch once he was evicted. I have changed my mind. I can not wait until Team Christ start to pick each other apart... lie to each other, gossip and do shady things... just can't wait.
    just like "the friendship" did in season 6. april and ivette going at it towards the end was hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2890752;
    She didn't even start the God speak until Matties life was in danger when J/J/C were trying to get Ryan to backdoor him.
    actually, she's been talking about god since her promo for bb ... 'i like bikinis, (something else), and god"

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;2890823;
    Balla was just saying how he messes with Julie! LOL! I love how he calls her baby and stuff. So funny!
    well, he describes himself as quite the 'ladies man' on his profile, so it doesn't surprise me that he'd do that.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;2890881;
    to compare it to the animal kingdom, its almost like a pack of animals tearing apart the one that got separated from the herd. (as we see here the Tasmanian Devils are attacking this nice little *pink* elephant. lol)
    ha!!! cute!

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;2891017;
    Also, we are not a fan site. Contestants are fair game. Other members are not.
    we're not? the site name is FANS of reality tv. *giggle*
    ---------------

okay, so i just watched some videos from the food competition ... sheila is stroking natalie's ego saying she did such a great job with the mashed potatoes and that since natalie is an artist and works with clay, it made her a natural at it.

Closed Thread