Closed Thread
Page 7 of 63 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/3 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fogey

Re: 4/3 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by PK...;2892381;

I wonder if Adam noted the irony??

;0))
    I dunno, I'm not sure under this intense of pressure he would even remember that conversation with Matt.

FORT Fogey

Hehehe Adam is seriously considering not putting James up Ryan's freaking and telling him he's stupid!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetjadesmommy
    If I were the parent of a special needs child, I would be terrified to have Adam anywhere near them. The way he is constantly touching himself, the words he just used regarding young women, and his foul mouth (arguably as bad if not worse than other HG's) is enough, then throw in the insensitive comment from earlier in the season. {cringe}

I am the parent of an Autistic teenager. I don't want him anywhere near my kid, and my kid can't stand him. Folks with Autism have long memories. (Trust me, we are still hearing about stuff that happened in pre-school) Jenny Mc and Adam are currently black balled. (Insert black baller joke here)
    Last edited by waywyrd; 04-03-2008 at 05:37 PM. Reason: fix quote
    "If you want to hear God laugh, tell him your plans" - Van Zant

Quote Originally Posted by sweetjadesmommy;2892375;
    do any of you like Adam or Shelia? PK, do you really like Adam & Shelia?

If I were the parent of a special needs child, I would be terrified to have Adam anywhere near them. The way he is constantly touching himself, the words he just used regarding young women, and his foul mouth (arguably as bad if not worse than other HG's) is enough, then throw in the insensitive comment from earlier in the season. {cringe}
    Hello...

It's always a matter of degrees... I can tolerate misspeaking and a certain amount of political incorrectness (cause we ALL have our own foibles...)... And I have no dog in that particular fight... If I did, my feelings would have been hurt, for sure... How I would feel in that circumstance would only be speculation at this point.

And I have never appreciated Adam's foul mouth or his "sexual" bravado, but I have come to think it's all a show for his "street creds"... That his hygiene leaves a truckload to be desired, is a given... (I'm thinking his immune system is superb based only on the amount of germs he eats daily... )

I like/relate (all relative again) to Shelia because, I think, she is one of the few not young enough to be my grandchild, and is the same age as one of my daughters... She is 'noisy', repetitive and self centered, for sure, but, hey, aren't we all, when given the opportunity...

As I have said, several times, I was rooting for James until he went off on Sheila... That negated every bit of good will he had built up with me... (You surely remember what I thought of Dick last season for similar reasons, I made no bones about it... )

I find the drama of how the game unfolds is very interesting, and I just want to talk about what's going on without having to wade through the constant badmouthing of any of them... It is what it is...

;0))
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

FORT Fogey

Adam wants to protect himself...now he's getting Ryan and Nat with high pressure tactics to put up James, they are only thinking of themselves not Adam.

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2892460;
    Adam wants to protect himself...now he's getting Ryan and Nat with high pressure tactics to put up James, they are only thinking of themselves not Adam.
    Are you getting a feel that Adam is serious, or just messing with Ryan's head??

I'm thinking the latter...

For now, anyway...

;0))

Hah, he was obviously taking notes from Nat's HOH...
    Last edited by PK...; 04-03-2008 at 05:52 PM. Reason: forgot...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PK...;2892465;
    Are you getting a feel that Adam is serious, or just messing with Ryan's head??

I'm thinking the latter...

For now, anyway...

;0))
    I think he's thinking that James has skills in POV, I think he took what James said about Matt lying on the vote against Ryan and the whole thing combined made him think that his best move is to try and back door James...There he just told Sheila and Nat then if I don't put him up that ensures you will fight hard for POV to back door him.

FORT Fogey

Just wondering why its Adam's responsiblity to save Ryan and Nat??? Isn't up to Adam to save Adam???

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2892470;
    Just wondering why its Adam's responsiblity to save Ryan and Nat??? Isn't up to Adam to save Adam???
    Votes..... If he doesn't have their backs NOW, no votes for the money down the line...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PK...;2892475;
    Votes..... If he doesn't have their backs NOW, no votes for the money down the line...
    LOL Ohhh but you can't count votes til your F2 the jury will always be bitter at both people in the F2 spot but they have to offer a vote to one or the other. I'm pretty sure if James was F2 against Adam Nat, Ryan, Sheila if on the jury would vote for Adam no matter what.

Closed Thread