Closed Thread
Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 135354555657585960616263

Thread: 4/3 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 4/3 Live Feed Discussion

James has these people so psyched out, he is bound to win today.

@ least IF he wins, the good thing that will come out of it is hopefully seeing Sheila go home.

i'm D-U-Nx3 with these people.

please-o-please let Adam be playing these people...

The only thing worse than "gNat", is "gNat" on booze... She is a very obnoxious drunk...

Thank heavens for DVRs!

But didn't it finally get juicy... Adam is playing everyone and blaming it on BB... Now I'm hoping this will all come back to bite him in the butt big time...

I'm wondering if there might be new alliances in the making... Natalie was sure trying to muscle in on the James/Adam deal... Unilaterally tossing in a promise to not put him up if she got HOH again... If/when Sharon, Shelia and Ryan get wind of this, a major realignment is in order...

What an interesting day this will be!

TY, BB...

;0))
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2893897;
    Maybe next season they'll bring in some devil worshipers and have them duke it out with the Jesus leaguers in the backyard in between hot tub orgies and strip shows on top of the billiards table...
    That is the funniest thing I have read all season!!

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHugs;2894169;
    (referring to Nat saying James was crying) Yea he sure did and I don't think it was fake. He just totally lost it big time in HOH. That 's what made Adam decide not to put him up.
    What Misti was referring to Velvet was a lie. She was saying that in HER HOH room, when she was HOH, James tried the same thing with her that he did with Adam. They were trying to make out like James was faking, but that was real with Adam, he genuinely lost it up there, all the pressure, etc. But she was definitely lying, he never cried TO her and begged to not be put up. As a matter of fact, Her HOH, He askes her to go F2 and she agreed then put him up. She is the biggest liar in the house.

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2893953;
    Did the lights really flicker in the Sauna??? If so BB had someone with their hand on the switch!
    Actually they DID. LOL.. but as Adam suspected, it was due to Nat leaning against on of the boards in the room. He told her to check it, she said, its NOT the board. He went in the sauna, touched the board in question and the light blinked again. Nat said, "I don't care, I'm still goinna believe it was God." and laughed.

Quote Originally Posted by iguanachocolate;2893857;
    adam has to be lying about what happened in the dr - they are not telling him to not talk about diary room sessions....
    I noticed this too. Ryan and Nat got called out for it several times last night, but Adam said that "the DR made him do it" (the devil made me do it lol) like at least 4-5 times and not once did we hear "Do Not Talk about DR Sessions". This means to me that Adam nominated Shelia on his own, no DR intervention.

---------------------------

Had to knock out last night, too many late night feeding sessions caught up with me. Thanks to everyone for posting such a detailed thread to catch up with! Hugs and Prayers (to the real God) for James in POV today!
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

May the force be with James today! I am going to laugh if he wins and Nat really does DOR.
    Yup, with donuts!!

one could only hope...wait, would that mean sheila would also go as she has been on natalie's coattails all season? if so, i am so down with that little plan. if i had the money, i would give it to james myself if that little scenario went down.

Closed Thread