Closed Thread
Page 6 of 63 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 625

Thread: 4/3 Live Feed Discussion

  1. #51
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Misery or Missouri if you prefer.
    Posts
    3,735

    Re: 4/3 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;2892312;
    outdoor toys???

    ... ATV's , Jeeps , or jet ski

    or

    sandbox with buckets and shovels..
    Balls, croquet, horshoes, I'm guess but where are they going to play with a Jet ski the pool?? LOL

  2. #52
    what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    between heaven and dimentia
    Posts
    4,419

    Re: 4/3 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2892318;
    Balls, croquet, horshoes, I'm guess but where are they going to play with a Jet ski the pool?? LOL
    what, those kiddie jeeps? the battery powered ones?

  3. #53
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Misery or Missouri if you prefer.
    Posts
    3,735

    Re: 4/3 Live Feed Discussion

    James is making an attempt to talk to Adam...Adam seems to be considering putting up two girls...At least he's making an effort to save himself even if it doesn't work!.

  4. #54
    what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    between heaven and dimentia
    Posts
    4,419

    Re: 4/3 Live Feed Discussion

    yuppers, pov is everything..... tee heee, i crack myself up....

  5. #55
    Beastmode Cowboy... PK...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Razorback Country....
    Age
    73
    Posts
    4,615

    Re: 4/3 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2892347;
    James is making an attempt to talk to Adam...Adam seems to be considering putting up two girls...At least he's making an effort to save himself even if it doesn't work!.
    Can't fault a guy for trying, LOL...

    They are all such accomplished "actors" (translate liars), it's hard to tell what's what... Even though I felt certain how last night's vote was going to go, it was still not a done deal until the last vote was cast...

    It will be an interesting week, for sure...

    ;0))
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

  6. #56
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Misery or Missouri if you prefer.
    Posts
    3,735

    Re: 4/3 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by PK...;2892364;
    Can't fault a guy for trying, LOL...

    They are all such accomplished "actors" (translate liars), it's hard to tell what's what... Even though I felt certain how last night's vote was going to go, it was still not a done deal until the last vote was cast...

    It will be an interesting week, for sure...

    ;0))
    Nope can't fault him at all thats the name of this game...He's made a good point, James tells Adam he never put him up and when it came down to it he voted to save Adam over Ryan....Kinda thought it was funny he used the same angle Adam told Matt to use 3 weeks ago.

  7. #57
    Beastmode Cowboy... PK...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Razorback Country....
    Age
    73
    Posts
    4,615

    Re: 4/3 Live Feed Discussion

    All right...

    At least no "slop induced tirades" this week...

    Hah... Wine?

    Though, according to the cooking skills we've seen from this group, think anyone can actually BBQ anything? (And do they have any BBQ sauce left... <chuckle>

    ;0))
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

  8. #58
    ~~love my girl~~ sweetjadesmommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    365

    Re: 4/3 Live Feed Discussion

    do any of you like Adam or Shelia? PK, do you really like Adam & Shelia?

    If I were the parent of a special needs child, I would be terrified to have Adam anywhere near them. The way he is constantly touching himself, the words he just used regarding young women, and his foul mouth (arguably as bad if not worse than other HG's) is enough, then throw in the insensitive comment from earlier in the season. {cringe}
    please check out my website for photo retouching, restoration, and custom digital images www.dollfacephoto.wetpaint.com or find me on Myspace at www.myspace.com/dollface_photo

  9. #59
    Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In The Mist
    Age
    35
    Posts
    20,718

    Re: 4/3 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by PK...;2892373;
    Though, according to the cooking skills we've seen from this group, think anyone can actually BBQ anything? (And do they have any BBQ sauce left... <chuckle>
    Good one!

  10. #60
    Beastmode Cowboy... PK...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Razorback Country....
    Age
    73
    Posts
    4,615

    Re: 4/3 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2892368;
    Nope can't fault him at all thats the name of this game...He's made a good point, James tells Adam he never put him up and when it came down to it he voted to save Adam over Ryan....Kinda thought it was funny he used the same angle Adam told Matt to use 3 weeks ago.


    I wonder if Adam noted the irony??

    ;0))
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.