+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/26 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fogey

Re: 3/26 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by iguanachocolate;2870494;
    i'm surprised these hamsters even know who the president is..... or what a debate is, for that matter! lol
    Natalie didn't know what a debate was...Josh had the idea the other night to have a debate for fun and Nat said no she didn't want any part of that...

Josh and others explained what a debate was and she said oh I thought it was an argument, were people were fighting each other.

She said "OH I didn't know what a debate was".

Scary she has the same vote we have huh????

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2870508;
    Sharon was convinced by Sheila's manipulations that Josh was throwing her under the bus..Which is odd because last time he was, but this time he's I don't think he is, anyway I digress...

Sharon got scared and then spillled the beans to Sheila and Nat and Ryan later all the other sides stratagies as to who would James and Josh target. etc,

i am rather surprosed at that, i htought sharon had more sense than to listen to sheila.... could it be that sheila may indeed be a good actress? (looking skyward for lightening bolts to dodge...)

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2870515;

Scary she has the same vote we have huh????
    i think votes should be distributed like delegates are.... proportionately to brains!

Yesterday while watching the live feeds I thought of a great idea, what BB needs is a thought reading transcript, where when Natalie and Sheila are going on and on you would get a speech bubble above the person's head they were talking to. Just reading their faces and the tone of their uh huh's is pretty good, but can you imagine if you could see what they were thinking?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by iguanachocolate;2870518;
    i am rather surprosed at that, i htought sharon had more sense than to listen to sheila.... could it be that sheila may indeed be a good actress? (looking skyward for lightening bolts to dodge...)
    We'll ya could say that but, lets look at it from Sharons perspective...She volunteered to go on the block just knowing she would stay, and to save Joshie from a meltdown the house didn't need.

Chelsia rants for 3 days and Sharon had no doubt still she wasn't going to get voted out.

Yesterday first thing in the morning everyone notices Sheila talking to James. Chel goes to talk to Nat. Then they flip and James talks to Nat and Chel talks to Sheila...Sharon being aware starts to worry they are campaigning.

She goes and talks to both Nat and Sheila to secure her vote. They then convince her using the last time when Sharon was on the block vs. James and how Josh wanted to throw her under the bus back then. So she starts to worry.

Then she see's Josh hanging out with Chelsia and James a lot yesterday because thats what Chelsia asked for her last day there that the 3 of them spend a fun last day together.

The whole thing makes Sharon freak out and then she starts covering her bases with Sheila and Nat to make sure she's got the votes to stay!

ah, ok. i guess that makes sense.

i just wish tonight's hoh was over. they (nat) are driving me crazy with the i'm going to win hoh stuff.

In a way I hope she doesn't win, but in a way I hope she does. Anything to shut her up about winning HOH for the next week because she won't be able to compete!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Premium Member

OMG that would be a week from h*ll if Nattie wins HOH, she will be judge jury and executioner and rub it everyone's faces ewww

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2870565;
    In a way I hope she doesn't win, but in a way I hope she does. Anything to shut her up about winning HOH for the next week because she won't be able to compete!
    If she wins HOH she'll put up Josh and James...If James wins POV she'd have to choose between Ryan, Adam and Sheila...If she picked Sheila to stand on the block against Josh Sheila would be evicted by Nat. !

ETA: I'm silly I forgot about Sharon.
    Last edited by misticati; 03-26-2008 at 06:19 PM.

True but the next week she would be out because of it!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread