+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 3/24 Live Feed Transcripts

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

3/24 Live Feed Transcripts

Welcome to the transcripts. For those of you who would like to transcribe, we only have a few rules, and everyone is welcome:

1) Please don't include commentary in your transcripts unless a minor amount is necessary to explain what's going on.

2) Please don't use nicknames for contestants. Obviously, things they call themselves are okay, like "Chicken George" and "Boogie". But things like "Aliscum" and so on are not going to be acceptable.

3) You are welcome to post shorter posts. Please use this thread rather than the discussion thread for any sort of update on what is going on with the feeds.

4) Please remember our PG-13 guidelines, and star out bad words. Not just the vowels, either. I recommend using the first letter, and stars for ALL the rest.

If you're reading the transcripts, please keep this rule in mind:

1) Don't discuss the transcripts here. Use the Live Feed Discussion thread, or another thread, to discuss them. Commentary, questions, etc. will be removed immediately.

Also, we love our transcribers and we think they do an excellent job. They deserve all the praise in the world, but we want to keep this particular thread to transcripts only. So if you want to tell them how much you appreciate the job they do for all of us, please do so by clicking here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...on-thread.html
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

FORT Fogey

Re: 3/24 Live Feed Transcripts

BB just gave them alcohol...

James and Adam are playing Chess, Chelsia is quietly watching them

Upstairs in the horseshoe couch Sheila and Nat are talking.

FORT Fogey

Sheila is laminting the fact she was partnered with Adam...how sad for me that I got adam you got Matt Nat thats hot HOT!!

Sheila then asks again if she thinks it will be a couple that wins.. Nat tells her no and then explains why.

Sheila then reminds Nat how she had knew they would be split before they were split.

Talk turns to ear piercing and Sheila burnt her earlob it was horrible. Nat says it has an indention..Sheila yea its not good it started bleeding the other day...

She then calls out "Sebastion" (her name for Josh like Josh's name for her is Kimberly)

Now they are all talking to each other up and down the stairs...Chel yells up to Nat and asks where the memory wall was last year.

James yells at Chel and says he doesn't want to talk game play.. Chel says shut up! Josh laughs off camera.

FORT Fogey

Sheila then starts talking to Nat again saying how weird it is they are still here.

Nat says her family is flipping out now she whisper screams "You have a 1 in 7 chance of winning a half million dollars Nat!

Then Nat says its really a 2 in 7 chance of winning either 1st or 2nd place. She says its better odds than her football betting.

FORT Fogey

Nat says she's still freaked out that she made it in the BB house...she says it doesn't feel real to her and its not going to until she leaves thats when it will feel real. She repeats It doesn't feel real and thats just crazy!......."I just cant get over it...it blows my mind...when I go home, thats when it will hit me....she acts like people coming up to her will tell "YOU DID SO GOOOD!!!"

Nat says this is historical this is like the truman show.

Sheila says she misses her kid and her kitty, Nat says she misses her dog and Mattie.

Now they are missing everyone that's been evicted and everyone they've ever known.

FORT Fogey

Talk turns to Parker, Sheila says he was sexy and reminded her of Lenny Kravitz...but she wasn't his type. he told her he likes african American women not white women. And she reminded him he likes Amanda....

Nat I've never dated black guys...not that she has anything against them she just never has done it but she's had a crush on one.

Sheila says she dated one once they had a nice dinnner....he was gorgeous....he took her to a really nice golf club in Charlotte...He told her that she wasn't the type of girl he normally dates he normally dated hispanic or African American women.

Nat asks how long ago

Sheila says 5 or 6 years ago she went back but her son hated the South, and so they moved back to L.A.

FORT Fogey

Nat starts saying she had a crush on Broderick Wallace, at the end of 8th grade at the end of the summer right before 9th grade they were best friends inseperable...but they never ever kissed.

Sheila so did you date him or what.

Nat..no but I found out a couple months before at a BBQ that he had carved into something I heart NAT..and people teased her that "She had Jungle fever"

Sheila groans.

Then Nat continues saying they were walking and found some money and had a spat fight over it. So she didn't want anything to do with him after that but then he dropped off $10 for her to her mother.

nat keep changing weither it was 8th and 9th grade but ends up saying this guy had to move to Texas. She was so devistated and sad.

He told her he wanted to hang out and have a good day cuz it was his last day. She remembers seeing him in a circle thing at school with all his buddies saying good bye and then she sees him and he sees her and they locked eyes and he started to cry and she started to cry and she ran away that was the last time they ever saw each other.

But after he left he called her and told her he always had a crush on her too.

FORT Fogey

Sheila asks Nat if she has a type.

Nat mmhmmm football player, muscular types...Mattie my type, Mattie is the first guy she's ever liked under 6' tall. Mattie was 5'10".

Sheila says her brother Andy will freak on her he's divorced and he's a good guy and would really freak on Nat.

Sheila says her family all looks young they are all amazing looking another brother has his own bootcamp, thats her brother Micheal....Sheila says both her brothers are getting divorces but she thinks her brother Micheal should go back to his wife and theyve been married twice...Andy has only been married once and has 2 beautiful daughters and she wants to introduce Nat to him. Maybe you could get him Nat!

Sheila says his wife would lose her friggin mind, but you remind me of her Nat. She's all about money or comes from money.

FORT Fogey

Feeds start going in and out...I'll bbl!

FORT Fogey

Chel with Sharon, Josh, James, Ryan, and Adam....

Chel says she loves iguanas and lizards and snakes...

Josh doesn't like snakes he wants 5 good reasons why snakes are here and says Texas doesn't have snakes

they all chime in with reason's and laugh

Sharon is talking to her furr-iends! SHe's telling them they are crazy for chewing on some wood thing.

Josh is happy they ventured down the tube...

Sharon says that Nat would take them home

Josh asks Nat and from upstairs she says she'd take them.

James states "She'd sell them on ebay!"

Nat says no I'd keep them.

Talk turns to eating them.

Josh says they are going to die of high cholesterol ...

Sharon argues theyve been eathing peppers and healthy stuff.

Josh teases she should sautee it for them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast