+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/24 Live Feed Discussion

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

3/24 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding the live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy thread.

If you want to discuss a specific portion of the transcript, please quote it here so we know what you're talking about.

In addition, please don't use this thread to pseudo-transcribe. Transcribe in the transcription thread, and discuss things in here. That way, people who want to see what's going on on the feeds have a place to read that, and people who want to talk about what's going on can do that here.

Please take any strategy (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy thread here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...ssion-bb9.html

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season.

If it doesn't happen today please don't discuss it here. There are threads for almost every topic, please use them.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: 3/24 Live Feed Discussion

I KNEW it wouldn't take long for Joshy to spill the beans abut Sheila's "family" secret He's telling Sharon now.

These HGs are rather gullible this time around.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Sheila is so stupid. First she lies about being with Allison..could have got kicked off for that. Now she is lying about Matt. Doesn't she realize by being a pathetic weak player is a plus for her. She is the ultimate pawn but NOOOO she has to be the center of attention even if it makes her the center of the nomination block.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2864896;
    I KNEW it wouldn't take long for Joshy to spill the beans abut Sheila's "family" secret He's telling Sharon now.
    It took him about ten minutes to go running to everyone else, didn't it? He's worse than Natalie.

I really don't get Sheila. What purpose does it serve to lie about being Matt's mom? She's lucky she's still there, she needs to shut her yap and blend into the background.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2864896;
    Um, am I like TEN hours late on this breaking news or what? It seems like Joshy was off telling Ryan the news even beforeSheila's tears had tried. And whadayaknow - everyone in the house knows the *wink wink* secret. Except me.

Is it just me, or is it hard for everyone to find someone to root for this season, I cannot stand any of these idiots and really want that money to go to charity (no, not the charity of single playmate moms who's sugardaddy worthy looks dried up years ago-as represented by sheila). This whole sheila being matty's mom thing is making my stomach hurt.
    Last edited by jennyp220; 03-24-2008 at 02:13 PM. Reason: better idea for the money. Make a 500k house for the actual hamsters. one giant, plush guinea pig pad.

lol...Ryan has that pan smoking. It is always cute to see a guy learn how to cook!

ETA..Skippy got a good shot of raw batter on top of one of his cooked pancakes.
    Last edited by Jecadon; 03-24-2008 at 02:20 PM.

I don't have feed access at the moment, but from what I've read, maybe Sheila is merely testing Josh's loyalty and trustworthiness by planting the story in his ear. If so, he failed bigtime.

Sheila's interesting. Sometimes she seems completely clueless, and yet she has made some interesting game moves so far. I really wonder how much of her persona is an act for the sake of the game...

Oh, and carried over from last night:
    Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick;2864839;
    I don't get why Chelsea keep's bringing up the oral escapades with Nat and Matt yet it's ok for her and James to go at it with no judgement... I am guessing it's cause Nat keeps denying it...
    Yep, that's pretty much why. Chels isn't denying what she and James do, nor does she over-romanticize what she and James have been doing while in the house.
    ...but Chelsea comes off as a hypocrite calling Nat a "slut" when she has slept with James on several occasions. I was entertained with Chelsea's rants last night... I can't stand the girl but she sure is interesting to watch.
    I'd say Chels is merely inaccurate in her wording, rather than a hypocrite. Nate may or may not be a slut, but she is a big hypocrite for the way she has carried herself so far. Chels should be calling her a hypocrite instead of a slut.

Chels seems like the kind of girl who would own up to being slutty if called on it. I haven't seen enough of the feeds to know if she's been confronted on her and James' activity. Frankly I don't think anyone in that house is in a position to judge, since neither she nor James are hiding anything about their relationship (for lack of a better word). Chels may be harsh, but there are some wacky people in that house who need their bubbles burst sometimes.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I think they are both sluts for having sexual relations on tv... however I feel Chels is in a relationship and waited over a month b4 being with her "boyfriend", Nat was doing it on night two to a stranger.

and to answer PK from yesterdays discussion thread... Shelia was crying in the sauna room about Chels making fun of Matts crooked eye. Josh kept saying that Matt was her son, that he knew those were mothers tears, she denied it. He then said that Matt has to be family and Shelia said Yes, but I'm not allowed to talk about it.
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast