+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/23 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 3/23 Live Feed Discussion

I think with men it's an automatic thing to scratch down there. They don't even think about it, it's second nature. I only find it nasty that Adam will do that and then touch the fridge or prepare food for himself.....that's gross.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Adam seems sure of what he will do. Nice of Sharon to be the pawn, eh?

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Absolutely buglover!

Quote Originally Posted by andee;2863136;
    Adam seems sure of what he will do. Nice of Sharon to be the pawn, eh?
    I know andee. I wish Adam would grow a pair and put Big Sheila up there next to Chelsia. Now that would make for some serious drama!
    Yup, with donuts!!

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;2863098;
    I love it! Adam sticks his hands down his pants and it's gross. But James eats his skin and it's an oddity.
    personally, i think they're both gross, but that's just me. some people obviously don't (because they do them LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;2863119;
    I think they are both extremely disgusting. I never talk about any of their habits because if I were in that situation I would probably come home and watch myself and say "WTH were you doing that for?" I think we all have things we do when no one else is watching, whether consciously or subconsciously.. however I do think the toe in mouth thing is mucho grosso.
    i agree ... i'm sure i probably do things that are gross to other people, and i certainly will never sign up for being under the scrutiny of cameras 24/7. but i pay for the feeds to see people being REAL PEOPLE, so i accept their gross habits and all ... i may not like them, but that's what makes them who they are.
    Last edited by barefootdyke; 03-23-2008 at 03:42 PM.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;2863145;
    personally, i think they're both gross, but that's just me. some people obviously don't (because they do them LOL)
    i'm with you - gross! i just don't understand it....

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2863141;
    I know andee. I wish Adam would grow a pair and put Big Sheila up there next to Chelsia. Now that would make for some serious drama!
    Nooooooo! Not Big She! I'm rooting for Adam and Sheila as final two. They irritate me, but less than all the others....

I agree Juls about the skin...it wouldn't be so bad if it were fingernail skin or whatever but skin from the feet? Eeewww.

I thought Sheila never watched BB before. She was talking about having feeds a few minutes ago.
    Yup, with donuts!!

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2863153;
    I thought Sheila never watched BB before. She was talking about having feeds a few minutes ago.
    she certainly claims to have never watched, and tries to act confused about certain aspects of the game, but every so often, something will slip out in her conversations that show you just how much she HAS watched the show.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ABalla;2863152;
    Nooooooo! Not Big She! I'm rooting for Adam and Sheila as final two. They irritate me, but less than all the others....

I agree Juls about the skin...it wouldn't be so bad if it were fingernail skin or whatever but skin from the feet? Eeewww.
    I wouldn't mind them as final two either. Better than James and Josh. Or SHARON!! That girl has done nothing!

I'm just surprised that people actually think that Adam would put up Sheila right now. No way.....not gonna happen. They are going to get James & Josh out of there (or try) before doing that. It's a game about numbers people!!!

+ Reply to Thread