+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 3/22 Live Feed Transcripts

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

3/22 Live Feed Transcripts

Welcome to the transcripts. For those of you who would like to transcribe, we only have a few rules, and everyone is welcome:

1) Please don't include commentary in your transcripts unless a minor amount is necessary to explain what's going on.

2) Please don't use nicknames for contestants. Obviously, things they call themselves are okay, like "Chicken George" and "Boogie". But things like "Aliscum" and so on are not going to be acceptable.

3) You are welcome to post shorter posts. Please use this thread rather than the discussion thread for any sort of update on what is going on with the feeds.

4) Please remember our PG-13 guidelines, and star out bad words. Not just the vowels, either. I recommend using the first letter, and stars for ALL the rest.

If you're reading the transcripts, please keep this rule in mind:

1) Don't discuss the transcripts here. Use the Live Feed Discussion thread, or another thread, to discuss them. Commentary, questions, etc. will be removed immediately.

Also, we love our transcribers and we think they do an excellent job. They deserve all the praise in the world, but we want to keep this particular thread to transcripts only. So if you want to tell them how much you appreciate the job they do for all of us, please do so by clicking here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...on-thread.html
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: 3/22 Live Feed Transcripts

Natalie tells Sharon that God told her to get out of stripping, it wasn't worth her soul. The devil kept trying to get her back into the strip club, however, by blowing her car engine up, wrecking her credit score, getting her evicted, etc. Her family tried to get her out of it because they thought she'd be in it for life. She says when she wasn't on stage, she would do her homework in the back, or paint or draw. None of that private table dancing for her!

Sharon: Mmmhmm. Mmmhmm.

Natalie thinks her dad will be appalled at the way people are treating her in the house.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Sharon goes to stir some crap up with Sheila, telling her that Natalie was talking about how Ryan and Adam have her back, but Sheila's name was never mentioned. "I just thought it was interesting that she didn't say your name at ALL," grins Sharon.

From what I can make out as Sheila brushes her teeth and talks at the same time, she said "the feeling is mutual." Sheila tells Sharon that Natalie needs to wake up, they're only keeping her because she's a vote, not because they like her. Sheila begins ranting about hypocrites, religion, and how people shouldn't attack her family.

Same old stuff. Rinse and repeat.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

FORT Fogey

Chelsia has gone to DR to ask BB if she can offer her trip to Vegas and $21k prize to Adam for him putting out Nat this week.

Josh, James, and Sharon are thinking he'd go for the offer.

FORT Fogey

Chelsia came back and told her she can use it to barter for her safety!

I think they told her she can't use the money because that's an out and out bribe.

+ Reply to Thread