+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/22 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 3/22 Live Feed Discussion

Yup MFW, he told Natalie and Adam last night that was how it was going to go down. They put him up, he'll get down, win and put them up and so on.
    Yup, with donuts!!

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

you are totally right, MF. it will just be a question as to which side is in power. the only one safe at this point is Josh because of his alliances with Ryan, Adam and, I guess, Sheila?!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2861759;
    Yup MFW, he told Natalie and Adam last night that was how it was going to go down. They put him up, he'll get down, win and put them up and so on.
    i wonder if he will stick to that or will he try to get the boys alliance back together?

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iguanachocolate;2861729;
    ...i am so jealous. we have 32 and flurries. the easter bunny will have to wear a scarf...
    you know that the tradition of coloring easter eggs originated in the north, don't you? it's the only way kids can find them in the snow!

JUST KIDDING!!!

we got 10 inches of snow last night where i'm at, but thankfully the sun is out and it's melting a lot of it, at least on the streets and sidewalks.

------------------

okay, to get back to the topic at hand, i watched a video from yesterday where chelsea and natalie went into it in the bedroom and natalie flat out denied the 'services' she provided to matt earlier in the game ... denied it not just once, but twice. and she's still convinced that matt adores her.

i know there's a lot of anti-chelsea watchers here, but i definitely prefer her over natalie.

and i'm still rooting for james for the win.

Quote Originally Posted by iguanachocolate;2861762;
    i wonder if he will stick to that or will he try to get the boys alliance back together?
    If Chelsia does go this week, it's possible. Adam still has ties to Sheila, but I doubt they will last. Ryan is basically alone now. James could decide to be the new alpha dog and corral the bro's together to keep picking off the girls. And Josh.

It would not be pretty to watch, but it would be effective.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

okay, to get back to the topic at hand, i watched a video from yesterday where chelsea and natalie went into it in the bedroom and natalie flat out denied the 'services' she provided to matt earlier in the game ... denied it not just once, but twice. and she's still convinced that matt adores her.

i know there's a lot of anti-chelsea watchers here, but i definitely prefer her over natalie.

and i'm still rooting for james for the win.
    was that on you tube? i tried finding it this morning, but no luck.

i agree, people hate chelsia, and i am not sure why. i would rather be known as rude than mindless and a push over. yes, nat is sweet and nice, but the child is in severe and rather embarassing denial. that is what i think bothers chelsia the most. chelsia, for all of her faults, is a strong woman and it bothers her to see a weak one.

Quote Originally Posted by iguanachocolate;2861775;
    i agree, people hate chelsia, and i am not sure why. i would rather be known as rude than mindless and a push over. yes, nat is sweet and nice, but the child is in severe and rather embarassing denial. that is what i think bothers chelsia the most. chelsia, for all of her faults, is a strong woman and it bothers her to see a weak one.
    I feel sad/sorry for Nat. There's no reason to dislike her really, but she is worthy of pity, because she truly seems to have a weak grasp on reality (in this non-medical-expert's opinion, of course). That doesn't make me a Chelsia fan, though.

This season, I don't think it's so much about "liking" one HG more than another as it is deciding which one is the least of all evils. I wouldn't be surprised if that Bible doesn't simply spontaneously combust at some point.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;2861790;
    This season, I don't think it's so much about "liking" one HG more than another as it is deciding which one is the least of all evils. I wouldn't be surprised if that Bible doesn't simply spontaneously combust at some point.
    truer words never spoken. this is a season of the lesser of evils. so i wonder why we still watch? probably the "train wreck syndrome"... lol

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by iguanachocolate;2861775;
    was that on you tube? i tried finding it this morning, but no luck.

You're not sure why people can't stand ChelSEEYA??? Ummm, let's see...she's a vile, self absorbed, nasty unfeeling b*tch. A brat who, imo, has had THE worst reaction to her seemingly inevitable departure. She ridiculed and tormented every player prior to her who was in her position; Amanda, Mattie, etal. And NOW?? "A STRONG WOMAN" ?? When was that? When, upon hearing she would be nominated, threatened to "f*ck Mattie" in the sequester house, to hurt and bully Nat? That's the action of a really mature, "strong woman". lmaooooooo

To equate Nat's "victimless" (other than herself) crime of unrequited love and denial to ChelSEEYA'S stomach turning rants and behavior is ridiculous.

While I cannot wait to say SEEYA! to Chel, I still prefer keeping herand getting rid of Josh, to make it a 5-3 numbers situation. Letting this year's "Nerd Herd" stay 4 strong is a big mistake, imo.

[]

"STRONG WOMAN". Or was it her tirade last nite, a sick plan with the other house miscreant Josh, to throw Nat's abortions up at her, via ketchup and eggs.
    Last edited by MsFroggy; 03-22-2008 at 03:45 PM.

I say one season they should deny any bibles and ask HGs to keep their religion to themselves. I like Nat but can't stand how she uses her religion to judge others when judging is clearly a no-no.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread