Closed Thread
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/21 Live Feed Discussion

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Re: 3/21 Live Feed Discussion

hmm, if it is an endurance, pov, my bet is on james or chelsia taking it. one thing is sure, it won't be sheila or adam! lol sheila won't try her hardest because she thinks she is safe and adam doesn't have to - in his mind i'm sure he thinks he has plenty of others to put up. which he does.
    Last edited by iguanachocolate; 03-21-2008 at 12:24 PM.

STILL flames. Guess we won't get to see any of this til Tuesday.

If it is endurance, I can only see Sharon, James, or Chelsia winning it. Butterballs Josh and Adam stink at endurance. Like iguana said, Sheila thinks she's golden right now, and Ryan and dingNat won't be playing.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

When you thiink about it, Adam should try hard and then he could be in the same position as James, if he won, HOH and POV too,
    Let's face it, the only really strong player on Adam's side for endurance is Nat. The rest are aligned with James.

The HG's will be talking about it, supposedly.

FORT Newbie

Not sure if this had already been mentioned but on another site I guess Amanda has said that Neil left because his cousin was shot and killed at Northern Illinois University . Sad, prayers are with his family!

lol - i totally forgot plush josh is playing...

interesting though, if a miracle on Gay St should happen and josh wins, would he actually use the veto? and what would he do if it was the rumoured diamond veto?

i don't think he would use it if he didn't get to choose the nominee - he wouldn't take the chance on sharon possibly going up. plus, he is too into saving his own butt to possible go agains the other alliance if he didn't have too....

Quote Originally Posted by andee;2859421;
    When you thiink about it, Adam should try hard and then he could be in the same position as James, if he won, HOH and POV too,
    Let's face it, the only really strong player on Adam's side for endurance is Nat. The rest are aligned with James.

The HG's will be talking about it, supposedly.
    nat's not playing in the pov.

FORT Newbie

Apparently ( from another site)

"According to Evel Dick the POV competition this week will be identical to the one he did with croquet last year. The competition will have a rock and roll theme and be called Beat Dick at his own game. "

hmmm, that would tie in with the croquet set they got last week...

FORT Newbie

sureeeeeeeeeeeeee would Im so excited about this Evel stuff lol Sheila is going to think it is god answering her. THat is all she could talk about last week ( or was it week before) how she wished they would bring Dick in. SUcks that they blocked everything though. And if it is a diamond veto and one of the j/c/j/s win it the others are going to be freaking out. BUTTTTT do you think this is when Josh ( if he could muster up the power to win it ) would remain good to his alliance with Ryan and not change anything??

i thought his agreement with ryan was to have his back, and not vote him out? as far as anything else, i don't think it is in effect.

Closed Thread