+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/20 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 3/20 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Namaste;2857398;
    I agree, I don't think Adam is that stupid. And I find it hilarious how James comes off so aggressive towards him. Like that's gonna help his cause.
    I don't understand why no one else see's this. Am I watching some other BB. To Me, James and Adam are the only true friendship in the whole house??? They respect each others game, and respect the face that they have to do the unthinkable sometimes... but above all, they are friends.
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Adam really has no reason to put up James - James has never targeted him. I am not so sure that Adam wants to align with Nat and Sheila.

Perhaps, it's just strategy on Adam's part, maybe he views James as a big threat...not sure what he is thinking actually, just speculating. All I know is after watching every season of BB, I've come to realize that friendship and playing BB, don't often mix well. I guess that's why there is always drama.
    Adversity reveals genius. -Horace

FORT Fogey

Ryan is working Adam hard to backdoor James...He is an big fat insecure twit!

What a tough decision for Adam. He is walking around the HOH room saying "I can't put Jimmy up, but i got to". If you got Ryan and Nat out of your ear and their noses out of your a** then you might could make an educated decision. about James.. "He ain't ever did me wrong dude". How sad to be pushed into something.

FORT Fogey

Ok put Jimmy and Ryan up...hehehe I like that scenario!

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;2857418;
    I don't understand why no one else see's this. Am I watching some other BB. To Me, James and Adam are the only true friendship in the whole house??? They respect each others game, and respect the face that they have to do the unthinkable sometimes... but above all, they are friends.
    That's why James was thinking about putting Adam up last week, cause they are such good friends.

Adam and James aren't all that tight. Adam is afraid of James. Imo I wouldn't call that a good friendship.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;2857395;
    and if Adam was smart he would realize that J/C/J/S make up 4 out of 7 votes in the jury house if they all end up there.

If I were Adam, that threat would simply solidify the fact that they need to be broken up. Are the four of them going to make that threat each week one of them are not the HOH? Someone has to be put up on the block... plain and simple.

And, as annoying as Sheila is, I think she would be loyal to him, as would Nat and Ryan (at least when it comes to J/C/J/S). If he is near the end with the "foursome", that does him no good. Sticking with Nat, Ryan and Sheila at least gives him a shot b/c those three are not tied to each other. He would have a fair shot at the end with them... what does J/C/J/S have to offer him... fifth place????

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ldcook77;2857448;
    what does J/C/J/S have to offer him... fifth place????

They have the half million to offer him in the end...if they are all evicted thats 4 out of a 7 member jury.

I don't think you play this game at this point without looking at the end goal of winning...and you deserve to win if you solidify your jury and win your hoh's and pov's

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;2857445;
    That's why James was thinking about putting Adam up last week, cause they are such good friends.

Adam and James aren't all that tight. Adam is afraid of James. Imo I wouldn't call that a good friendship.
    James was thinking of putting up Adam because he thought Adam voted him out, then voted for him NOT to come back in. When he heard from Sharon it was Matt who was the 3rd vote, his whole demeanor changed, he put Matt up. He never wanted to put Adam up out of dislike OR gameplay.

+ Reply to Thread