+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/20 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Newbie

Re: 3/20 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by sillyshow;2857349;
    yes and nat said good bye with the ending of "i still think we are soul mates" i laughed so hard i cried. this girl, wow. the mind!
    As he was leaving the house....Natalie expected a long meaningful hug and a tearful goodbye.
    Didn't he just blow past her?

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

well, let crazy sheila keep complaining about it, maybe it will drive adam insane and he will put her up

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scout406;2857356;
    As he was leaving the house....Natalie expected a long meaningful hug and a tearful goodbye.
    pretty much - she held on to him til the last and he pushed her away til the last...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Nani;2857263;
    Actually....money is not the root of all evil. It's the LOVE of money that is the root of all evil. Big difference.
    oh sorry, my bible class growing up taught us just money, period. but i still think sheila and nat have this whole they are not the greedy ones mixed up. so if it is just the LOVE of money what makes the others so greedy? sorry still think sheila and nat are delusional. yep, delusional. maybe sheila has taken too many tylenol pm. was it two nights ago when they were talking at the pool table about all the drugs they were going to do when they got out of the house? mattie big drug taker.

Quote Originally Posted by Scout406;2857274;
    I don't know too many "Godly" people that give bj's and stripteases on national TV.
    you mean besides Natalie
    If your not the lead dog the scenery never changes

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Scout406;2857356;
    oh yes, she said something about it sheila and how oh mattie just doesn't like being consoled. oh brother, this girl i mean i just can's say enough, delusional!

I see everyone eating today, does that mean no food competition this week?
    Adversity reveals genius. -Horace

As soon as Adam walks outside after Nat says why James needs to go up, James tries to talk to Adam about
    whether he will put James up. I can't understand why Adam would think James would save him in the future.

Finally James says do what you gotta do, and then tells Josh that Adam doesn't handle this position (HOH) well.
    Last edited by andee; 03-20-2008 at 05:16 PM.

You can't pray in school's anymore, gotta take the 10 commandments off the state monuments, etc... BUT they can turn my big brother into the 700 club?? I'm so sick of God being some extra cast member in this house. The bible says those who profess to love me then go about and do all the wrong things will be judged harder than those who do not know me in the first place. Nat is the biggest hypocrite in the freaking world. How dare she call James one last week? GO blow another member and striptease on tv and hold your bible while saying the F word... what a role model!!!

and if Adam was smart he would realize that J/C/J/S make up 4 out of 7 votes in the jury house if they all end up there. Adam and James have been friends since the beginning.. James cooks for him every darn day.. and someone said in another thread that Adam needed to stick to HIS alliance, Adam has never had an alliance. He is a floater, going where the vote needs to be. He has never made a decision for himself... until now.
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by andee;2857391;
    As soon as Adam walks outside after Nat says why James needs to go up, James tries to talk to Adam about
    whether he will put James up. I can't understand why Adam would think James would save him in the future.
    I agree, I don't think Adam is that stupid. And I find it hilarious how James comes off so aggressive towards him. Like that's gonna help his cause.
    Adversity reveals genius. -Horace

+ Reply to Thread