+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/19 Live Feed Discussion

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 3/19 Live Feed Discussion

Why is James the judge of how people should play the game? If you ask me....his little maneuver this week was horrible. Should Sheila be telling him how to play the game? I think not. Let her play the way she wants. Move on.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;2854095;
    Why is James the judge of how people should play the game? If you ask me....his little maneuver this week was horrible. Should Sheila be telling him how to play the game? I think not. Let her play the way she wants. Move on.
    From what I've seen in the last 2 days Sheila is begging people to tell her how to play..or better how they are playing. She's acting like this because no one will tell her. So when James gives in and tells her she disagrees. You can't win with her!

Shelia and Nat both need someone to tell them how to vote. James plan was to see how they + Adam will vote without knowing what the HOH wants, or the house majority. I like the plan.
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

Josh is already starting to Shelia... lol
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;2854120;
    Josh is already starting to Shelia... lol
    Her voice quivered when she talked into her mic to BB "I need to go to the diary room please something needs to be done."

So she goes in the DR. Josh's plan is working, someone else says. Honestly? She is such a whiner.
    Something's gotta be done she says. Why is noone else the target she always asks?

It's not really the plan that I'm talking about. It's James telling everyone how to play the game, like he's the BB God. (he should change his tattoo from "I am God" to " I am BB God.") He hasn't just told Sheila. He's told Matt, he's told Nat, he's told Ryan. He's even told Chelsia what to do. Someone should tell him that HIS gameplay isn't all that, cause it got him evicted last week.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;2854137;
    It's not really the plan that I'm talking about. It's James telling everyone how to play the game, like he's the BB God. (he should change his tattoo from "I am God" to " I am BB God.") He hasn't just told Sheila. He's told Matt, he's told Nat, he's told Ryan. He's even told Chelsia what to do. Someone should tell him that HIS gameplay isn't all that, cause it got him evicted last week.
    Sure it got him evicted and unlike others he learned something from that. I see a huge change in his game from this week to weeks past.

He's also tried very hard to prove points to everyone else some people will get it and Sheila and Nat won't!

I don't see a change at all. He's still very self righteous and egotistical. In fact...I think he thinks he should win this game even MORE now.

Anyway,I just don't like James. No one can argue that. LOL!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;2854161;
    I don't see a change at all. He's still very self righteous and egotistical. In fact...I think he thinks he should win this game even MORE now.

Anyway,I just don't like James. No one can argue that. LOL!
    Its ok you don't have to like him, but again I feel like I'm watching a different show.

This week I've heard him say repeatedly his one goal coming back was to get out matt and after that he's ok with getting kicked out.

+ Reply to Thread