+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132

Thread: 3/19 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 3/19 Live Feed Discussion

I don't get how James can have Adam promise not to backdoor him, only put him up up front.
    'Course he says he'd rather not be on the block. Clearly James is the strongest player left. He said Josh is
    ready to go up on the block. Or, shouldn't Adam break up the two couples who are still there, J/C, J/S?
    He has a few choices, heh.

Quote Originally Posted by andee;2856609;
    I don't get how James can have Adam promise not to backdoor him, only put him up up front.
    'Course he says he'd rather not be on the block. Clearly James is the strongest player left. He said Josh is
    ready to go up on the block. Or, shouldn't Adam break up the two couples who are still there, J/C, J/S?
    He has a few choices, heh.
    He doesn't want to be back doored like he did Matty. You know after he promised Nat that she and Matt were safe....I would love it if he was back doored....what goes around comes around....karma......I am really over James and I hope he is the one that goes this week......

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mlyoung;2856650;
    He doesn't want to be back doored like he did Matty. You know after he promised Nat that she and Matt were safe....I would love it if he was back doored....what goes around comes around....karma......I am really over James and I hope he is the one that goes this week......

but it already came around to James - he was backdoored first.

Adam would be stupid to go against Nattie Sheila and Ryan at this point. with the other side of the house he would be the 5th man and would go 1st. If he stays with his alliance he would win no matter which of the other 3 he was up against because he is the 1 person that EVERYONE likes. Yes, I think that Sheila does like him and have his back at this point. He'd be smartest to take her to f2 because most of the jury will hate her and it will seem that he is being loyal to his "partner".
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2855885;
    I always thought he looked like he was freaking out all the time with his eyes. After I heard him talk about his accident, I wondered about the eye sockets too.
    My husband works with a guy who could be Adam's brother. Every time Adam's eyes bug out, he comments on his co-worker. So I don't know if the accident has anything to do with Adam, but there was certainly no accident for this guy to explain it!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by mlyoung;2856650;
    I have question and forgive me for being biased i love james. i think he is real and is only one with heart in life. but anyway. why is it that james is now such a bad guy? he merely did to ryan and matt what they did to him. they ran around plotting out out to backdoor james, the plan according to mattie with the name "whitey tightey" Has everyone forgotten this or did you not see the afterdark show. matt and ryan were visious and there claws were out. james tried to help ryan a long time ago letting him know when matt was lying to him. james said time after time "i am just doing what was done to me" matt is gone, he was boastful, cocky, and treated people badly. i don't like nat but wow mattie was bad to her. and i do not care if he came back and said oh i am sorry but if eveyone is just fine with him saying he sorry by gones are by gone then why is james in so much trouble?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;2857109;
    Adam would be stupid to go against Nattie Sheila and Ryan at this point. with the other side of the house he would be the 5th man and would go 1st. If he stays with his alliance he would win no matter which of the other 3 he was up against because he is the 1 person that EVERYONE likes. Yes, I think that Sheila does like him and have his back at this point. He'd be smartest to take her to f2 because most of the jury will hate her and it will seem that he is being loyal to his "partner".
    yes but zach did that and look how far it got him. final three is just fine if you ask me. sheila is not strong enough i would get her out of there and never team up with her. and nat just loves mattie and wants revenge. james got ryan, matt, and she-bot back that should be over. and ryan will flip if need be.

Quote Originally Posted by sillyshow;2857281;
    I have question and forgive me for being biased i love james. i think he is real and is only one with heart in life. but anyway. why is it that james is now such a bad guy? he merely did to ryan and matt what they did to him. they ran around plotting out out to backdoor james, the plan according to mattie with the name "whitey tightey" Has everyone forgotten this or did you not see the afterdark show. matt and ryan were visious and there claws were out. james tried to help ryan a long time ago letting him know when matt was lying to him. james said time after time "i am just doing what was done to me" matt is gone, he was boastful, cocky, and treated people badly. i don't like nat but wow mattie was bad to her. and i do not care if he came back and said oh i am sorry but if eveyone is just fine with him saying he sorry by gones are by gone then why is james in so much trouble?
    ITA with everything you said. Everything that James has done was most definitely done to him first. He has a kind heart and proved it when he was the only one to help Amanda and Nat when they needed him. James was there nobody else. Matt was only interested in how he was coming off on the show when he was questioning the paramedics. I found that totally discusting. Matt got exactly what he deserved. James doesn't care what people think of him. He is what he is take him or leave him.

Quote Originally Posted by sillyshow;2857281;
    Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHugs;2857841;
    ITA with everything you said. Everything that James has done was most definitely done to him first.
    So, was what Matt/Ryan did to James wrong or not? The problem people have with James is that he harps on what liars Matt and Ryan are, and then makes the exact same move himself. So, either everything he said about Matt and Ryan are also true of himself, or he is a hypocrite.

+ Reply to Thread