+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 319

Thread: 3/19 Live Feed Discussion

  1. #21
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Misery or Missouri if you prefer.
    Posts
    3,735

    Re: 3/19 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;2853975;
    Not if they told him they thought up the whole mystery guest vs. James thing to keep him in, which I believe they did.
    You think BB told James that???

  2. #22
    Good/Bad DAN + ED Fan andee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    6,765

    Re: 3/19 Live Feed Discussion

    Juls, I so agree on keeping Matty over Ryan.
    I was watching the show on a part I didn't catch on the feeds that I'm sure was on the feeds.
    Matty was truely grateful to Nat for asking James not to put him up. He told her there should be more people like
    her in the world, and that he would pay her back with something later in the game.

    Well, he was backdoored anyway. Looks like he's going so James can avenge all who
    voted against him coming back. Seems to me that was an error by the people who voted
    him back, other than Chels. And why does Sheila get a free pass now, just cuz James is
    more mad at Matty for lying or that Matty is a better player? Hmm, I guess James' official
    reason was that he wanted to break up Matt and Nat.
    Last edited by andee; 03-19-2008 at 04:43 PM.

  3. #23
    Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Where the Wild Things Are
    Age
    35
    Posts
    21,530

    Re: 3/19 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2853978;
    Well final HOH competition could be hmmmm fullly clothed "Bible Bingo?" hehehehe
    Not for Adam....it would be something like who can keep their hand down their pants longest?

  4. #24
    Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Where the Wild Things Are
    Age
    35
    Posts
    21,530

    Re: 3/19 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2853982;
    You think BB told James that???
    No, I don't think they told him. But I do think that was a last minute "twist" to save James. I think they wanted to keep the "couple" in the house and the rivalery between him and Matty.

  5. #25
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Misery or Missouri if you prefer.
    Posts
    3,735

    Re: 3/19 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;2853996;
    No, I don't think they told him. But I do think that was a last minute "twist" to save James. I think they wanted to keep the "couple" in the house and the rivalery between him and Matty.
    hmmm thats a lot of assuming...you have to remember Julie said there was a "chance" to vote back one hg's before Ryan won HOH, before he nominated anyone and before he backdoored James.

    So I don't know how you think that it was a reactive "twist" when we all know the voting started before nominations?

  6. #26
    what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    between heaven and dimentia
    Posts
    4,419

    Re: 3/19 Live Feed Discussion

    BB is governed by the same regulations that govern other game shows- they have to file their 'flight plan', so to speak, well in advance - they are not allowed to change the layout of a game to benefit any one player.

  7. #27
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Misery or Missouri if you prefer.
    Posts
    3,735

    Re: 3/19 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;2853994;
    Not for Adam....it would be something like who can keep their hand down their pants longest?
    He'd win "hands down"!

  8. #28
    Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Where the Wild Things Are
    Age
    35
    Posts
    21,530

    Re: 3/19 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2854003;
    hmmm thats a lot of assuming...you have to remember Julie said there was a "chance" to vote back one hg's before Ryan won HOH, before he nominated anyone and before he backdoored James.

    So I don't know how you think that it was a reactive "twist" when we all know the voting started before nominations?
    No, I don't mean the voting for the evicted houseguests. I mean the choice between the evicted houseguests (aka mystery guest) and James.

    And yes, it's a lot of assuming. But it's just a thought I had. And it's quite possible for BB.

  9. #29
    BB Addict ThinkPink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    4,159

    Re: 3/19 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanachocolate;2854006;
    they are not allowed to change the layout of a game to benefit any one player.
    O Iguaua Honey did you watch BB last year? the live feeds? BB OUTRIGHT stepped in to keep eric, americas player, from being evicted, and they did it again with Dick over Dustin.

    They totally DO, and HAVE manipulated the game to suit ratings.
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

  10. #30
    Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Where the Wild Things Are
    Age
    35
    Posts
    21,530

    Re: 3/19 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanachocolate;2854006;
    BB is governed by the same regulations that govern other game shows- they have to file their 'flight plan', so to speak, well in advance - they are not allowed to change the layout of a game to benefit any one player.
    But they are allowed to change the minds of certain houseguests to do what they think is best right? As we all saw last year when Eric wasn't voted out.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.