+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/19 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fogey

Re: 3/19 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;2853913;
    This house is going to get more and more boring. I know I'm in the minority...but I'd much rather have Matty in the house than Ryan. (Yawn, bore, snooze) At least Matty brings something to the table, ya know? The houseguests are bad enough....but voting the entertaining ones out and leaving the boring ones in....yikes. I don't think I'll be able to watch much longer.
    Matter of perspective Juls...You could look at it as a chance for him to rely on himself and actuallly play the game without relying on Matt for his Brain. Of course this will be much harder for Nat than Ryan but I'm excited to see how well or bad they handle themselves afterwards.

I am always intrigued when they evict becuase it does change the dynamic of the household.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

well, no matter what, we know Sheila will start playing the game for herself!

Each week they practice HOH with Julie talking to stand-ins calling them by the HG's name. It was also overheard them practicing the HOH comp with stand-ins earlier.... MATT'S stand-in was being used and NOT Ryans. WTH? Also overheard, "Someone needs to buzz in, (pause) Matt?" a man says, "Ryan?", Julie says "That is INCORRECT, sorry, you have been eliminated. Chelsia. (something, then) Julie: Mat and Natalie. Mat step to one side. Adam and Natalie step up" and a man saying "Actually, there's room for another loser." (laughter)
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

yikes - do you think the hamsters flipped? or maybe they do the run through with each nomination...

and was this on the feeds? did you hear it?

FORT Fogey

Wow Pink I didn't get all that on my feed only the last line thanks for that though! I hope Matt doesn't stay, everyone hope at once will throw the cosmic forces in line!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by iguanachocolate;2853945;
    well, no matter what, we know Sheila will start playing the game for herself!
    Oh but of course! She's a mother a 45 year old single mom. Who doesn't know what she signed up for but knows that BB is fair and she trusts that they won't show her in a bad light or anything!

I didn't hear it, but it comes from a reliable source It might have been from the audio on another feed.

the DR did interrogate James and try to make him keep Matt... so ya never know... I can't see James being easily swayed by BB, I bet if they TOLD him to keep Matt he would evict him anyway.
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2853959;
    Wow Pink I didn't get all that on my feed only the last line thanks for that though! I hope Matt doesn't stay, everyone hope at once will throw the cosmic forces in line!!!
    I'm gonna have to throw that one of whack.

To your post above....

How about Sharon & Adam as final two then? Fun, Fun!

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;2853968;
    I didn't hear it, but it comes from a reliable source It might have been from the audio on another feed.

the DR did interrogate James and try to make him keep Matt... so ya never know... I can't see James being easily swayed by BB, I bet if they TOLD him to keep Matt he would evict him anyway.
    Not if they told him they thought up the whole mystery guest vs. James thing to keep him in, which I believe they did.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;2853970;
    I'm gonna have to throw that one of whack.

To your post above....

How about Sharon & Adam as final two then? Fun, Fun!
    Well final HOH competition could be hmmmm fullly clothed "Bible Bingo?" hehehehe

+ Reply to Thread