+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 3/18 Live Feed Transcripts

FORT Fogey

Re: 3/18 Live Feed Transcripts

Chel tells Sheila that Ryan and Jen sat down and watched previous BB season together he can't be trusted.

Sheila said that Jen told her the first thing she would do is get rid of floaters...she says that would be me and adam.....One thing I do know about Matt he does have a pair between his legs.

Chel says in the game he sticks to his word.

Nat agrees.

Sheila tells Nat that her and Chel agree they don't like the way Matt plays her.

Nat says its all an act.

Sheila says we don't like it he should respect you...thats the only thing he's guilty of.

Nat ...but I've watched BB too and couples get targeted so ...she talks to fast

FORT Fogey

Chel I'm worried because I don't want to have to vote for Ryan to stay....I don't want this convo to go to Josh.

Sheila says James already knows.

Nat yea he knows already.

Sheila tells Chel she went up last night and James told her.

Chel ohhhhhh thats why Josh is acting that way.

FORT Fogey

Sheila rants on Josh he's crossed lines...slander comes out of his mouth..

Nat starts quoting the bible.

Sheila says its a game but you don't have to stoop to that level. She questions if the gay community, his family or his church are proud of him....Im christian my family is christian something about judging people.

Nat says Josh came to her last nght asking how the votes are going to go saying josh told her to find out how Sheila and Adam are voting and come back and tell him...then she finds out Josh told Ryan that she Nat is campaigning for Matt stirring the pot.

FORT Fogey

Josh is riled up this evening he's plotting an explosion on Sheila and possibly Nat as well.

He went outside and baited Sheila and told her to tell her son hello for him.

He went back inside to the kitchen window dancing and Mooning at Sheila's back.

James is explaining that its his process he's psyching himself up for HOH. He feels like he's screwed if he doesn't win.

Sheila says why does he get to skate thru this game without going on the block...Everyone has a different answer they talk all over each other.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567