+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/18 Live Feed Discussion

3/18 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding the live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy thread.

If you want to discuss a specific portion of the transcript, please quote it here so we know what you're talking about.

In addition, please don't use this thread to pseudo-transcribe. Transcribe in the transcription thread, and discuss things in here. That way, people who want to see what's going on on the feeds have a place to read that, and people who want to talk about what's going on can do that here.

Please take any strategy (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy thread here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...ssion-bb9.html

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season.

If it doesn't happen today please don't discuss it here. There are threads for almost every topic, please use them.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Re: 3/18 Live Feed Discussion

i kind of like the mind games that james, chelsia, josh and sharon are playing. it's a game, why not use your own brains in an advantage over those who choose not to?
    Last edited by iguanachocolate; 03-18-2008 at 12:48 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by iguanachocolate;2850559;
    i kind of like the mind games that james, chelsia, josh and sharon are playing. it's agame, why not use your own brains in an advantage over those who choose not to?
    I agree its a brilliant plan to see where Adam and Sheila stand. I think Adam is really on J/S/J/C side and will evict Matt. Sheila is crazy who knows with her!

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

i agree with that assesment. Adam soes seem to know wher ehis interests lie, and he has outright lied to Matt about the backdooring, so that is in his favor.

i don't think Sheila knows what she doing minute by minute, let alone on Wednesday. i htink she will remain a wild card through out this whole game and will cast her vote based on whoever has slighted or not slighted her last...(that is slighted her in her own mind...)

FORT Fogey

LOL yes...she plays on emotions in the moment. I could definatly see her basing votes on Nat being selfish and greedy, or Adam being sleazy and not on game play!

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

josh is asking everyone if they want to have a debate tonight with the guys on the block, like a presidential debate. natalie asked "what about?" ... josh is like "on why they should stay???"

DUH.

i hope they do it early enough that i can watch. darn it having a job to go to in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2850642;
    Follows Adam tells him Sheila wants to talk to him.
    Adam says its early dude got all day yet.
    Matt says I'm not doing it all day.
    Adam says I gotta go to the diary room! and walks off!
    That was funny!! Adam barked at him..I think it busted Matt's bubble a bit.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

crap, now josh is saying the debate suggestion was a joke. that would have been amusing to watch ... set it up just like a presidential debate, with josh moderating. that would have been fun.

FORT Fogey

Matts working overtime...he really wants a 6-0 for him to stay and I think he might get it NOT!

Premium Member

Mattie will be lucky to get one vote

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast