+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 185

Thread: 3/18 Live Feed Discussion

  1. #11
    Old, Jaded & Cranky... PK...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Razorback Country....
    Age
    73
    Posts
    5,510

    Re: 3/18 Live Feed Discussion

    According to the last transcription, Sheila and Adam talking, The "big plan" may just backfire.... Adam says he wants to vote Matt out, and Sheila wants it to be a tie so James has to make the decision...

    She says she plans to vote for Ryan to counter Chelsia's vote for Matt... And of course Chelsia has no plans on voting for Matt...

    Funny hamsters!
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

  2. #12
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Misery or Missouri if you prefer.
    Posts
    3,735

    Re: 3/18 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by paridy;2850805;
    Mattie will be lucky to get one vote
    Oh he has one solid vote...his obsessive stalker Nat for sure!

  3. #13
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,868

    Re: 3/18 Live Feed Discussion

    Nattie seriously needs help she is such a pathetic loser

  4. #14
    You Think? Jecadon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    I'm a Okie
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,004

    Re: 3/18 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by PK...;2850808;
    According to the last transcription, Sheila and Adam talking, The "big plan" may just backfire.... Adam says he wants to vote Matt out, and Sheila wants it to be a tie so James has to make the decision...

    She says she plans to vote for Ryan to counter Chelsia's vote for Matt... And of course Chelsia has no plans on voting for Matt...

    Funny hamsters!
    LOL..they are driving me nuts watching them. I can't wait until wednesday.

  5. #15
    shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    michigan
    Age
    51
    Posts
    6,746

    Re: 3/18 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by paridy;2850811;
    Nattie seriously needs help she is such a pathetic loser
    matt and adam were talking a bit ago that natalie is a seattle seahawks cheerleader? i find that VERY hard to believe, but thought i'd check it out anyway.

    while there IS a natalie on the "sea gals" team, it's definitely not this one.

    Sea Gals : Meet the 2007 Sea Gals

  6. #16
    what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    between heaven and dimentia
    Posts
    4,419

    Re: 3/18 Live Feed Discussion

    so, i am confused - is sheila playing along or is she really voting for matt to stay? and what about adam? i know chels, josh and sharon are all playing with the others and will vote out matt, not ryan. do we know where adam is voting? of course, nat will vote for matt to stay.

  7. #17
    You Think? Jecadon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    I'm a Okie
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,004

    Re: 3/18 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanachocolate;2850854;
    so, i am confused - is sheila playing along or is she really voting for matt to stay? and what about adam? i know chels, josh and sharon are all playing with the others and will vote out matt, not ryan. do we know where adam is voting? of course, nat will vote for matt to stay.
    I took a bathroom break and got a drink while Sheila was talking to James and Josh. I thought she told them that she was keeping Ryan but james keeps saying that Sheila is keeping Matt. I don't know if he is just omitting the conversation just 5 mins ago and just talking about the HOH room conversation a couple nights ago or did I misunderstand the conversation from 5 minutes ago.

    Anyone hear the conversation with James, Josh and Sheila earlier?

  8. #18
    what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    between heaven and dimentia
    Posts
    4,419

    Re: 3/18 Live Feed Discussion

    i have a feeling that with this lot none of us will know until the live vote tomorrow.

  9. #19
    Got wings 9/19/2012 buglover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    CA
    Age
    41
    Posts
    13,195

    Re: 3/18 Live Feed Discussion

    I can't believe anything I'm hearing anyway at this point. For all we know BB let the four of them use the DR to plan this lovely thing to keep viewers guessing.
    Yup, with donuts!!

  10. #20
    You Think? Jecadon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    I'm a Okie
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,004

    Re: 3/18 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Jecadon;2850861;
    I took a bathroom break and got a drink while Sheila was talking to James and Josh. I thought she told them that she was keeping Ryan but james keeps saying that Sheila is keeping Matt. I don't know if he is just omitting the conversation just 5 mins ago and just talking about the HOH room conversation a couple nights ago or did I misunderstand the conversation from 5 minutes ago.

    Anyone hear the conversation with James, Josh and Sheila earlier?
    Okay..I went and looked it up.

    Sheila did say she was voting to keep Ryan.
    James is telling Matt that Sheila is voting to keep him.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.