+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/17 Live Feed Discussion

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 3/17 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2848601;
    Ummm because he's really not with her he's using the fact she's totally obsessively in love with him!!!!!
    And Chelsia just said that her and James are playing for themselves

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;2848582;
    Why does Matty have to get "away" from Natalie,
    I think its the reverse.. I think Nat needs to get away from Matt, for her own sanity. I don't think people would be so against M/N if he did not treat her like he does. They have a great alliance, but a horribly sadistic relationship.

Why is Ryan deciding about campaigning? He just went off that Nat was campaigning to Josh, he called Matt out on it... I would tell him to shove it, let Matt and Nat campaign, thats part of the game! How dare Ry dictate what happens? Who made him King?
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I don't think either of them NEED to get away from each other. If they want to play the game together....so be it. They can play the game the way they want to. Just like Chelsia doesn't NEED to get away from James....even if they played it like they weren't....everyone would know they were. What's the point?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

??? Of course anyone can play anyway they want. We softies just think Nat's going to be crushed when she finds out what was really going through Matt's mind. It would be a little "fairer" if she decided to play with him knowing he can barely stand her. It would be "informed consent.'" But then when is BB fair?

In order for someone to win all partnerships will have to be broken up eventually.. I think M/N is the most unhealthy and dysfunctional relationship/partnership in the house but are very very dangerous when it comes to comps (all Nat).. I think James and Chelsia are the most threatening as far as loyalty to each other but not comp wise, Josh and Sharon are threatening based on the likelihood of sneaky eavesdropping flipflopping and are good at comps.. and Shelia and Adam are dangerous based on under the radar and Shelia's ability to warp people to her way of thinking. Ryan isn't dangerous, he has no true alliance, other than pulling the boys together.

Like Matt just said, they are voting him out based on his personality. This isn't a who is a threat vote, this is purely, "You are an a** and horrible to Nat behind her back and go behind our backs, etc.. so you are gone"... even though if he did it to her face she would still accept it.. he is very bad for her self esteem.. its like watching a train wreck. Nat is great at comps and loyal as a beagle.. thats a huge threat and it puts a bullseye on Matt and Nat.

I personally think if Ryan went, it would be interesting to see 4 partnerships that were formed from the beginning go against each other.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;2848216;
    Yeah, he could rip into Josh when he is trying his best "Josh in the morning" routine.
    hahaha, can you imagine josh's reaction to dick's voice coming over the speakers "josh, this is evel dick! STOP THAT!"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;2848659;
    In order for someone to win all partnerships will have to be broken up eventually.
    Like Dick and Danielle last year???? I don't think its impossible for a couple to make it final 2.

in the backyard Matt was asking Chelsia and Sheila why are they going to vote him out instead of Ryan? He said "Put me up against Natalie next week. I'm not playing for Natalie. Maybe that's hurting me, I'm not playing for Nat."

Doesn't he realize THAT is what is hurting him? The way he flips on a girl who hung for 4+ hours for HIM and not herself? The girl they all know is going downtown everynight.. etc Chelsia was saying to him during the HOH comp, something like "matt if you ever talk to her bad again or talk about her bad i will make sure you are evicted". As soon as he thought he was safe he started bad mouthing her. That is what is sinking his ship!

Quote Originally Posted by misticati;2848676;
    Like Dick and Danielle last year???? I don't think its impossible for a couple to make it final 2.
    I don't think its impossible... I think its improbable.. D/D (as much as I loved them and pulled for them) got major help from the DR and Dani rocked those comps.. thats why they won.. and I'm glad they did! but M/N are no D/D.

The best thing that could possibly happen to Natalie would be for Matt to be evicted. I think she would be more focused without worrying about Matt.

Now the flipside of this-it's quite possible that Natalie doesn't give a rip about winning the game at all, and would not work hard to keep from being evicted so that she could be in sequester with Matt.

She is indeed obsessed and that in itself may totally rule her thinking. (emotions)

+ Reply to Thread