+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: 3/17 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 3/17 Live Feed Discussion

Now, i understand the game is to screw people over last minute and lie and cheat and manipulate, but that is just plain mean-spirited and heartless. I cannot understand how anyone can just do something to make it worse for the other person for no reason. that is the part of the game that eludes me. very lord of the flies and just sick to me. i like game and strategy but that kind of thing is ruining it for me. kind of like how horrible ED got to zach at the end, not called for and the reason i quit watching. i really hope it goes back to better people and actual game play and not this other nonsense. i dont really care who goes, i just want to see something blow up in james and chelsia's face at some point. just so they stop this below the belt stuff. some of their strategy is smart and some seems needlessly cruel. no one deserves that. maybe i am an old softie or too much of a wimp or something, i just dont like it when it crosses the line too much. am i crazy? a big baby?

FORT Fogey

This was an awesome plan all James and Chel have to do now is keep their distance and make it seem really strained for the next couple days....Last night after James talked to Sheila and told her about Chelsia flipping her vote, Sheila left the hoh room and he danced calling her an idiot. It was priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by workn2hard2day;2850428;
    I think you all are giving to much credit to the hamsters. I am not sure they have enough brain cell (between all of them) to develop or execute such a plan. That said it was really confusing watching them last nite. J & C sure did seem at odds.
    That's why I come on here and ask what was going on because I was totally convinced. Chel was saying some really mean things about James and she sure had Matt believing it. Does anyone think Sheila is going to vote to keep Matt? She flips so much I can't keep track.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHugs;2850471;
    That's why I come on here and ask what was going on because I was totally convinced. Chel was saying some really mean things about James and she sure had Matt believing it. Does anyone think Sheila is going to vote to keep Matt? She flips so much I can't keep track.
    Last night I felt like I had walked into the twilight zone when I turned on BBAD. I seriously fell for all of it until ThinkPink set me straight!
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHugs;2850471;
    I think she might right after she finished talking to James they had a quick conversation in the Spa room....She told him she's going to keep him but he has to seperate from Nat...he "pinky swore" with her hugged her and said "I love you" at least 3 times. LOL he was like a kid in a candy store.

Sheila even said I don't want you to spend your Birthday alone.

Sheila tipped her hand to James big time last night. He kept telling her I want you to vote with your gut and she said her gut is telling her to keep Matt. Now the J/C/J/S alliance knows for sure where Sheila stands.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Sorry for the double post but I have to add that watching Adam walk around last night in the kitchen sticking his hands down his pants and then touching knobs, food and eating straight from the whole cake made me want to vomit!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

But does it really matter? They knew where she stood anyway. Matts leaving. Who cares where she stands if he's gone? it's gonna be 4 against 4 in the next HOH comp, no matter who goes this week.

And I don't think it's gonna be that big of a shocker to Matt....definitely not a "Dustin shocker." And once again I am in awe at HOW hypocritical James & Chelsia can be. "Whaa, whaa, we don't like your game play Matty" HELLO! What the heck are they doing now? And I think this plan is stupid. All this just to get a big "shock" outta Matty and a deal from Ryan. Why not save yourselves the trouble and just ask Ryan for a deal.

These people are rediculous.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;2850689;
    But does it really matter? They knew where she stood anyway. Matts leaving. Who cares where she stands if he's gone? it's gonna be 4 against 4 in the next HOH comp, no matter who goes this week.

And I don't think it's gonna be that big of a shocker to Matt....definitely not a "Dustin shocker." And once again I am in awe at HOW hypocritical James & Chelsia can be. "Whaa, whaa, we don't like your game play Matty" HELLO! What the heck are they doing now? And I think this plan is stupid. All this just to get a big "shock" outta Matty and a deal from Ryan. Why not save yourselves the trouble and just ask Ryan for a deal.

These people are rediculous.
    This isn't as much about shocking Matt as it is finding out where sheila stands. She was saved by James and promised that she would vote with their side..then she flipped yesterday by Matts campaign which oddly enough he was coached by Adam who isn't voting for him to stay.
    So when Chelsia sensed that Sheila was flipping the 4 of them J/S/J/C came up with this plan to see where she was going....James called it deep infiltration!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I would think they think Ryan is more likely to stick to a deal if he feels "saved"---if he feels like they wanted Matt out no matter what why should he deal? Or feel committed to the deal?

+ Reply to Thread