+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 3/15 Live Feed Transcripts

3/15 Live Feed Transcripts

Welcome to the transcripts. For those of you who would like to transcribe, we only have a few rules, and everyone is welcome:

1) Please don't include commentary in your transcripts unless a minor amount is necessary to explain what's going on.

2) Please don't use nicknames for contestants. Obviously, things they call themselves are okay, like "Chicken George" and "Boogie". But things like "Aliscum" and so on are not going to be acceptable.

3) You are welcome to post shorter posts. Please use this thread rather than the discussion thread for any sort of update on what is going on with the feeds.

4) Please remember our PG-13 guidelines, and star out bad words. Not just the vowels, either. I recommend using the first letter, and stars for ALL the rest.

If you're reading the transcripts, please keep this rule in mind:

1) Don't discuss the transcripts here. Use the Live Feed Discussion thread, or another thread, to discuss them. Commentary, questions, etc. will be removed immediately.

Also, we love our transcribers and we think they do an excellent job. They deserve all the praise in the world, but we want to keep this particular thread to transcripts only. So if you want to tell them how much you appreciate the job they do for all of us, please do so by clicking here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...on-thread.html
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

FORT Fogey

Re: 3/15 Live Feed Transcripts

James and Sheila in HOH.
    James: You don't have to worry about going home this week. I'm HOH and POV people are going to do what I say.

Sheila: Good I don't know that Ryan is using things against me....Don't make me look like a gold digger, that game ain't working for me anymore....I left the most important thing in my life to play this game...If I wanted to I could have gone and married somebody rich.

Feeds Crack

Sheila: Why is a grown man sleeping in a sleeping bag with those people. He wants to be in there with those people they were in there til 3 am talking sneaky.

James they may go after my this week thats fine, I put you on the block to show you I need your word to be your word. I put you on the block to show you your word is all you have. I know I put Matt on the block but I had to because he was aligned with Alex.

Sheila: Who started Op Condor.

James: Adam

Sheila: Really I didn't know it was Adam I'm gonna start Operation Mattie flip flop I think

Feeds go to flames.

FORT Fogey

Feeds Back

Sheila it started from one person he was HOH I didn't have anythinig to do with that.

James I know that, I'm not even getting into that Adam thinks he has everyone fooled.

Sheila I just had it out with him, he knows that.

James until one of them come clean they...feeds crack.

Sheila it makes me sick how they talk to me. I just told Sharon see how they talk to me how they feel about me. She said yea. Sharon swears that she's going after them she sees it.

James I'm gonna do what has to be done.

Sheila and I'm gonna have a second chance and I feel good about that.

James I put you up on the block you voted me out. Your not leaving, Your not leaving everyone is in sync. They think they have this power house but they don't we are the only ones we can trust.

Sheila and you know Ryan is a big bully he even bullied Allison. Allison told me that she said this guy is giving me nothing.

James and you know he also gives nothing in competiions.

Sheila yea he fell in 5 mins and he was breathing heavy. It was just a fluke he made HOH.

FORT Fogey

James Don't worry I think we are even everyone is in sync you don't have to worry I'm not voting to evict you this week I need you to be calm cool and collected. Adam last week said he couldn't vote without you wherever Sheila is voting is where I'm voting.

Sheila oh he put it off on me??? I'm not throwing him under the bus he's throwing himself under the bus. She goes downstairs to eat.

FORT Fogey

Spa room Josh and Chelsia.

Chelsia: She said her mom can't watch this show because people say poop, but Im sorry you give a BJ in front of your Mother.

Josh Mimics Nat mannorisms and says "See this is it" She does head extintions or claps her hands.

James comes in with a Beer they are all laughing about Nat and mimicing her.

FORT Fogey

Chelsia asks James if Sheila gave sexual favors up there. They laugh.

Josh says something I cna't type.

James stop being mean to her we need her to play with us in the future.

Chelsia I've been nice to her.

James no like that right there she can hear you....Ryan off Adam up she can't play with him she can't vote with him either.

Chel did she say she can't handle how we treat her.

James no but we need to handle her carfully.

Josh is she turning on Matt and Nat.

James yes.

FORT Fogey

Josh so she's gonna turn on Matt and Nat.

James I don't know for sure but I think so, I told her I put you on the block to show you all you have in this game is your word.

Josh Adam thinks.....whispers to low.

chel whispers back to low

James I still think your going to be a target for Natalie.

Josh I know if she wiins I'm on the block.

FORT Fogey

Josh, James and Chel start predicting different HOH POV scenarios who would put up who and how votes woud go.

James I think the pendulum is in our favor again. I'm glad she came up there and told us how she felt.
    I think they are going to be taken in left feild the way its going down tomorrow.

Chelsia says you didn't hear the fight I heard Sheila tell him "I will have your back in this game and you know that!!"

James thats why they have to be seperated.

FORT Fogey

James I'm going to explain everything in my speech. I have a lot of sentiment I told sheila expect the unexpected.

Chel so she knows your not pulling her off

James I told her it was going to be a long week.

Josh whispering to low

FORT Fogey

James says Ryan is playing Jen's game he's playing for Jen

Josh Tomorrow's going to be some messed up stuff (edited for language) mumbling and whispering.

Josh says he's going to steal and hide some of Adams cigarettes

James says no

Josh your gonna need them for back up.

James talks him out of it.

Josh leaves Chelsia and James snuggle.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast