+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 3/15 Live Feed Transcripts

FORT Fogey

Re: 3/15 Live Feed Transcripts

Matt and Adam in there beds talking about the bible

Other feeds Chelsia James and Josh in their beds (feeds cutting in and out)

FORT Fogey

Sheila and Nat talking in kitchen.

Sheila I know tanning is bad but I like the way I look tanned.

Nat says something about someone she knows tanning..... Then they start talking about cooking, and nails. Then she wants to do some portraits today.

Ryan comes in and wants to see her do one of Adam.

Sheila says she likes hers but her face looks like a balloon. Could you make me look skinny?? Thin me out a little.

Sharon's worried her's will have the white circles under her eyes from her sunglasses.

Nat says no no she wants to get showered and do them later.

Sheila says I wanna see what you could do with real pencils and stuff.

FORT Fogey

Sheila Nat and Sharon still in kitchen...discussing George Carlin's skits...repeating his jokes and laughing.

FORT Fogey

Sheila and Sharon Hot tub.

Sheila is tellling Sharon what she told Ryan earlier...She knows everyone she has relationships she knows all their family names and he never did that. He doesn't know someone has an uncle named bob

Sharon its because these people don't care until they need to care.

Sheila he got mad he was steaming...Nat never backed me up she didn't want to get involved in in because she was going to keep him here she doesn't want to pick sides......Then shey says Ryan was mad at her for using the money card....Josh asked her what the fight was about....sheila told Ryan he was making a mountain out of a mole hill. He was mad at her for throwing him under the bus, sheila disagrees that he threw her under the bus.

FORT Fogey

Sheila ...they were strong arming me they were making me feel guilty, she then rehashes her vote to kick out James cleaning it up to make Sharon believe her actions were pure.

Sharon trys to talk Sheila talks over her finishing her sentences.

Sheila still bashing Ryan says he told her she had a sense of entitlement....Why is it me thats getting punished for everything???

FORT Fogey

Sheila says Ryan turned against her then Adam turned against her. They twisted her words about how she's made money. That she didn't feel like she worked for living in a mansion just for her looks. They just handed her things because of her looks. For him to use that against me and I'm 45 now...I was broke I didn't have anything they gave me a little friggin car that was worth 3k when I sold it a few years later....I gave up that whole life when I wanted to be an actress but nobody gave me a real shot because I was a pet before.

I told him it wasn't just Men it was Women to who gave me stuff. Ellie it was a woman who gave me that movie. And I never felt like I earned anything...I've earned being a mother thats my biggest accomplishment...its the hardest job on the planet everyone knows it....I'm still a struggling single parent and he knows it.

If I had a real sense of an entitlement would I come into this house?? Do you honestly believe with all the celebrities and rich men I've been with that I would take a chance to come into this house...I have a book deal thats been in the work for 10 years. My life has come full circle being a single mom...I go from paycheck to paycheck...I don't have a rich man taking care of me....

FORT Fogey

Sheila...I've dated millionaires Sharon!! I've dated middle class guys...there is a differents when people give you things or when you earn it.

I had a light bulb moment and I wanted home to know cuz we were on the block together and he used it against me...its friggin BS!

I need to go out and reach HOH and POV on my own I had a moment of clarity and he's gonna use it against me....Shame on me for tellling him that. I told Ryan and Adam over heard it.

Sharon asks for clarification.

Sheila no no either Adam overheard it or Ryan told Adam cuz its the boys club.

Sharon they think their alliance is falling apart...they are scared if Ryan leaves....Adam is a floater. Adam says he's only entitled to his suitcase....The thing is Adam sways back and forth but people think Ryans got their back.

Sheila yea nobody's gonna let Ryan win it anyway.

Sharon yea like Jacob I was honest they kicked me out God madde it work out that I walked back in.

FORT Fogey

Sharon rationalizes that Ryan was stupid to vote for mystery box because we all voted out couples...Why he thought he could possible vote Jen in and that would help him was stupid.

Sheila says people who keep trying to vote matt to stay here are gonna go down one at a time.

Sharon Ryan won HOH but Matt ran it.

FORT Fogey

Matt asks Adam if he has his back if he goes up?

Adam: You aint going up.

They start discussing votes in case he does go up. He thinks he'd have Nat and maybe Adam but thinks he might go home.

Adam says what do you think he'll do

Matt I dunno.

Adam I hope he don't do that

Matt has he said anything to you?

Adam nuhuh...

FORT Fogey

Ryan joins Matt and Adam saying your going home wed....

Matt says probably.

Ryan tells him he's paranoid.

Matt says Sheila gave him a weird vibe look today and hasn't campaigned for his vote like she knows she's coming off the block.

Ryan tells him again he's paranoid.

Adam asks you really think your going up?

Matt just wants James to tell him he ask him to tell him so he could at least get a good nights sleep. James told him did he get that good nights sleep?....Whatever I'm not sweating it!!! (yea right!)

Ryan are you really that paranoid??

Matt yep I'm always paranoid....I'm not gonna campaign against you your my boy what am I suppose to do he's my boy but he took the 10 g's.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast