+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 30 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/15 Live Feed Discussion

3/15 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding the live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy thread.

If you want to discuss a specific portion of the transcript, please quote it here so we know what you're talking about.

In addition, please don't use this thread to pseudo-transcribe. Transcribe in the transcription thread, and discuss things in here. That way, people who want to see what's going on on the feeds have a place to read that, and people who want to talk about what's going on can do that here.

Please take any strategy (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy thread here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...ssion-bb9.html

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season.

If it doesn't happen today please don't discuss it here. There are threads for almost every topic, please use them.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Re: 3/15 Live Feed Discussion

James just told Chelsia that he may use the POV and put up Adam, that he doesn't trust him in the game. WTH? James!

Use the POV and put up Matt! He's the more dangerous one in the game!

I'm confused about something and I hope this doesn't come off as toooo dumb.
    I didn't think the HOHs could also win POV when they were HOHs...I guess they can. Has this happened before?

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

it has happened before - hoh's can compete in pov's and can win them. they can take a player off and nominate another if they want to.

i think it would be stupid for james to put up adam at this point.

brown and red and nasty.
    Bikini coffee shop or in the ER dying of toxic shock syndrome

i just read nat blew mattie again.

apparently having cameras on and other people in the room at the same time that laugh at her after she's done isn't an issue. you're a superstar nat!!! she seems to swallow as well, like in her cooking-- i wonder if she drowns that in soy sauce too?

James told Ryan that he is taking him off the block and putting up Adam. James said that Ryan needs to watch James back later on in the game. James says Adam broke his trust.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Apparently James believed Matt's "LIE" that he wasn't the third vote for the mystery house guest...

Shame... I hope the house decides the lesser of two evils is Shelia! Adam gives me the willies... I can't stand to look at him or listen to him.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Who told James that Adam broke his trust? And how did Adam do that?

And James - did you forget that Ryan was supposed to backdoor Matt and instead he put you on the block and you got evicted? Duhhhhhhhhh! He broke your trust too! So do the smart thing - take off Sheila and put up Matt!

Quote Originally Posted by PK...;2844815;
    Apparently James believed Matt's "LIE" that he wasn't the third vote for the mystery house guest...

Shame... I hope the house decides the lesser of two evils is Shelia! Adam gives me the willies... I can't stand to look at him or listen to him.
    Argggggggggggggggggggh! James don't listen to Matt and put him up!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 30 1234567891011 ... LastLast